Dear Students, Good news for You... We have started Daily GA , Daily Current affairs at our new youtube channel which is very important for Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways & Other Govt Exams. Watch our 1st Video which covers 13th April 2020 Daily Current Affairs :https://youtu.be/UlD7nHopJAo... Hope you will like the video .... So please subscribe the channel and also do comments that it is helpful or not : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTo-InpWhTAXo4uGR5xHsRA
Guys !!! Join this new thread for Daily Current Affairs Quizzes for Upcoming Exams
120th Birth Anniversary of Subhash Chandra Bose (Born Jan 23, 1897)
· Influenced by ideas of Swami Vivekananda and Aurobindo Ghosh
· Mobilized All-Bengal Young Men’s Conference in 1920s towards freedom struggle
· 1938- Haripura Session, President of Congress. Bose wanted to take advantage of Britain’s political instability and revolt against them using violent means if necessary. According to Bose, this would ensure freedom.
· Organised the National Planning Commission (NPC), a precursor to Planning Commission formed in independent India. NPC would formulate a plan for industrialization of India.
· 1939- following fallout with other members of Congress, Bose established his own political organisation called “Forward Bloc”. He also started a newspaper by the same number.
· Was put under house arrest by British for his views. He escaped in 1941 to Berlin. · Established “Free India Centre” in 1941 from Berlin.
· 1943- Bose travelled to Japan and established Indian National Army or Azad Hind Fauz. Also started “Azad Hind Radio”. It was made by Indian resident in South East Asia.
· With help of Japanese, Bose intended to launch an armed assault on British forces in North East India. But suffered a defeat as Japanese withdrew support.
· He later died in a plane crash in 1945.
@[571137:jashholmes]: your first basic salary would be 4410. which would be incremented each year by 215 for 3 years or your next promotion to 5055. then 335 each yr for 3 yrs and so.
What do u underdtand by this :
Rs . 4410-215/3-5055-335/3-6060-470/4-7940-500/3-9440-560/4-11680-970/1-12650-560/1-13210
I mean i know it's the salary structure but how do u look at it???
Wt is the method of understanding this???
Hey Dreamy girl plz tell particular name of this website. This link is not opening cause of company restriction.