Congratulations on all the calls you've received from the B-Schools.
I, myself am an MBA Aspirant. I have recently started a freelance project with my mentor and we are helping students with their GDPI Prep and providing mock interviews.
Let me know if you are interested in mock interviews or profing sessions to prepare and practice before the final round of your admission☺️
WhatsApp me at 8847090851
Best of luck!!
General Engineer Male
X : 95 (CBSE)
XII : 91.6 (CBSE)
UG : 8.2 (EE) NIT
Work-Ex : 25 Months (Private Sector - IT)
CAT : 95.67
Do you guys think this is the right time to do MBA? considering the Pandemic and economic downturn!!
Your opinions are appreciated.
Hi. Cat- 94.88 Va - 93.19 Lrdi - 92.88 Qa- 90.35 10/12/grad: 79.8/81.5/73.5 Gen/non-eng/fem Which colleges should I target? What calls to expect?
Need help with SOPs & GDPI preparation ?
Ping us on 8017953035 to get started... We are the team PrepZone by IIM Calcutta graduates, who have fetched best conversion results in the last 2 years :)
At Breakspace you will find all solutions to your GD-PI-WAT prep. The mentors will not only guide you but actually understand your requirement and help you accordingly. Their conversion rate is strikingly highly., 98.67%
To connect, please click on the links mentioned below-
Hey guys. Looking for some good suggestions regarding coaching institute for GDPI prep. Please note that my centre is Thane, so any suggestions regarding thane/mumbai coaching centres would be great!
HELP WITH GD-PI PREPARATION!
Hello B-School aspirants,
With just a few days left for CAT’20, we know that you are working really hard to ace the exam. But the real struggle starts after the exam i.e. with the GD-PI Preparation.
Cracking GDs requires an equal amount of effort as your entrance exam. So, in case you've not been in touch with the latest happenings and business news are you, The Outlook Group has got you covered!
The Outlook Group is one of India's leading publishing house, and offers a variety of insightful, compelling, in-depth articles which deliver a fresh perspective, with a holistic approach.
The magazine comes with a subscription-based model. Please click on the link below to see our prices, exciting offers, and cash discounts.
Below is are the mainstay titles offered by Outlook.
· Outlook Weekly: Vibrant current affairs, trends and news magazine every week
· Outlook Business: Recent and in-depth business news and trends
· Outlook Money: India’s No.1 personal finance magazine, gives in-depth analysis and sound advice on all facets of investing well, borrowing wisely and spending smartly
· Outlook Hindi: Current affairs and news magazine in Hindi
Following are the steps to subscribe:
1. Select your preferred subscription plan
2. Fill address with other details
3. Proceed to the payment page
//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 300 for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//
At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources.
Details about the materials-
· Quantity- 90 GB Materials
· Mode- Google Drives
· Payment link and details-
https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE (MEGA Account required)
Rs. 500 (40% discount) = Rs. 300
· Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uWfracr6T3TioiI2hF9nGHMCDImT4Wtf?usp=sharing