GDPI Live group POWAI ,Mumbai

1 Post  ·  22 Users
About this group
Hi allSince the GDPI calls have started coming,I feel the people living near vikhroli ,kanjurmarg,ghatkopar and powai could get togther and prepare for GDPI.We all would join coaching institutes paying a lot of money ,and might not be getting a ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi all

Since the GDPI calls have started coming,I feel the people living near vikhroli ,kanjurmarg,ghatkopar and powai could get togther and prepare for GDPI.We all would join coaching institutes paying a lot of money ,and might not be getting a better crowd.We need a group of 10-15 people only.So interested people just comment back or pm me.We could meet each other on weekends and have good discussion on current topics which we could expect during GD or Essay writing.
Moreover each member of the group would be given one topic to get all the insights and do research on that topic and is supposed to speak on that topic in front of everyone.In that manner he/she could raise his confidence for public speaking and the other people could learn about a new topic.
So one would come preparing one topic and go back learning 10-20 topics.
ALso GDs could be arranged by forming groups off 10 or 15 and one could act as a moderator in GDs.Moderators would keep on changing .So a unbiased results could be declared after end of every GD.
I would tell the place also.Please PM the details or comment back...Cheers

NMIMS Mumbai, 2014-16
65 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...