GD/PI/WAT helpline cum discussion thread for BIM, Trichy (2013-2015)

740 Posts  ·  261 Users
About this group
Dear All, Welcome to the GD/PI/WAT helpline thread for *BIM, Trichy*. The thread will also serve the purpose of shortlist discussions once the GD/PI shortlist is announced. It is our attempt that apart from BIM, Trichy the thread helps all t...
Page 1 of 74

What a punctuality of a so called reputed b-school.....they have sent a mail to check the result at 9 and the link is not working till nowWhy open educational institutes with big hoarding and lots of advertisements when you cant keep your basics right. Hundreds are trying the link with disgust......shame BIM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Service Unavailable! It's the link given in mail ryt?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got mail confirming my selection at BIM and asking me to check further details at BIM's site but when i loging in at BIM site it says "Results will be announced soon"

So much confusion

The mail says that i have to make a fee payment of Rs 1 lak within 2 days
Even if i speedpost the DD from delhi tom.. it wont reach there before 21st..(4th day from now) bcoz of ram navmi on 19th... what to do?? :/
IMI New Delhi, Batch 2013-15 (PGDM)
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

lets b positive puys 😃 and not speculate so much. If it has to happen , it will happen 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I bet many would have got shocked after seeing the "Welcome xxx! You are logged successfully" in GREEN!

If something can go wrong, it will. - Murphy's law
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Welcome Dhaval Shah! You are logged Successfully

Results will be announced soon.

?????????????????????

13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

M getting the application status as :

Result will be announced soon.

What is happening? And Few ppl hav actually got the provisional selection order?

Giving it all for CAT 2012. (y)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Website still showing Result will be announced soon.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from out of tamilnadu who has received the mail?

LOL!!
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am IN. 😁 But I will not be taking up the offer, since I'll be joining LIBA Chennai.

Thanks a ton to @sunwinderpal and @rpavankumar for all the mentoring and guidance. Deep respect! I will forever love BIM Trichy and looking forward to participating in your culturals/ fests. =)

To all my fellow aspirants, all the very best! If there's a wait-list, the OC Final list would move up by +1 in another two days. Good luck guys!
Nandhini Sathyamurthy | LIBA PGDM Full Time 2013-15.
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...