GD PI Preparation for Non Engineering Students ::CAT 2012!

25 Posts  ·  126 Users
About this group
Hi all!as CAT 2012 has been ended...now it is the time to prepare your-self for the next satge called Group Disscussion and Personal Interviews...this thread has been created for only Non Engineering back ground students to discuss about this :)...
Page 1 of 3

Hi all.

When is the admission process for MBA Executive satrting for FMS, Delhi?

Can anyone please direct me to the right resource to prepare for that?

I am a  General Category management graduate with almost 7 years of experience, only 3 of which is an administrator/manager role. 

KunalSM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GD current affairs topic

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, everyone, FMS, MBA executive result got out and i am placed among waitlisted candidates. My waitlist number is 18 out of 67. What are the chances to get through ?? Please guide.

Thanks 

12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
rudresh85
@rudresh85  ·  0 karma

@kuldeepsingh09: Do you any idea about class room lectures. Are these compulsory or one can escape these lectures due to office overload. For me its almost 40 kms of travel for one side in case I opt for this programme. Please suggest

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kuldeepsingh09
@kuldeepsingh09  ·  0 karma

as per my info FMS is strictly following 75% class attendance rule. try to explore option b/w north & south campus according to ur location.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What an absolutely pathetic interview experience with FMS. Apart from being excruciatingly slow, they tell me that some section of my experience is not valid. When I asked them for a reason, their response - "We don't consider it executive" What?? Do you have a policy? No!? Then how can you trash someone's work experience without knowing anything? Maybe the only experience valid for them would be of Govt employees! Also friends of mine who completed this course got no good out of it. So maybe, it's a good thing they did not consider my prior experience! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,anyone can guide who already appeared for PI interview of Fms MBA Excecutive Program..Please guide regards shikha

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is 2 year executive program worth joining in FMS Delhi ? I am an IIT graduate with 5 years of experience. Please throw some light on placement prospects of this course.

exploring uncharted territories...
1 comment
LordShannon
@LordShannon  ·  0 karma

Nope! They only take Govt employees or bank employees who are simply looking for petty promotions. There are no placements either.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...can someone please help me..I actually applied for FMS MBA executive program.. I need some help to know about details written exam & PI.I dnt knw anyone who is in FMS at present or even an alumni .I will be really grateful if u can help me..Regds Shikha

1 comment
rudresh85
@rudresh85  ·  0 karma

@seth.shikha1 Hi Shikha..I am planning to apply for the program this nov. Could you please share your exp. in case you have already applied.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The old teachers are leaving and no good replacement. Artificial pressures are created regarding class tests, assignments etc. Everyone in the Executive MBA are working full time, so the focus should be on real applicability of the knowledge rather than wasting time just to pass the tests and exams. These age old systems really should change..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FMS Executive MBA is a total farce. There is no good teacher. Clear favouritism towards doctors and govt employees!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi folks, Can anyone let me know, is company sponsorship required for Executive MBA from FMS or just need company No Objection certificate. I appreciate your time and help over this!

~ Sunil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...