G.D. Goenka World Institute (Lancaster University MBA)

131 Posts  ·  72 Users
About this group
Hey, Does anyone have any idea how good is the 2 years MBA program from GD Goenka World Institute, Delhi? They have tied up with Lancaster University, UK and the degrees will be awarded by Lancaster University. Any information about...
Page 1 of 14

There are lot of allegations and counter allegations flying on this thread. There are some deliberate promotion of the institute and some counter posts falsifying the claims. I need to intervene here and I am closing the thread. @Defender , @mailmeatnitin , @Mohit145 , @vohradeepti06 : I will be discussing the issue with you on PM and once it is clarified, I will reopen the thread.

Aspirants: If you are interested to get information about the Institute:

1) Travel to the institute and talk to current students or alums.

2) Study the information from the site 

And make a well informed decision. And remember that not only the institute will be shaping your career you will be alum for the institute for life.

So decide judiciously.

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

All of you are so damn wrong. You guys absolutely have no idea how bad this college is. I did my BBA from this place & I exclusively made an account on this site to tell you guys the truth.

Read this article before applying to this place.

G.D. Goenka Brand is one of the well recognized name in the field of education. They have been providing the best education for all students of secondary and higher education as well as higher. G.D. Goenka Education City offers higher education at the University of Lancaster and even they have formed their university last year. Comparison degrees are just providing UGC approved and the University of Lancaster, is but today all companies are global so they do not worry about the grade you have completed your education. The main thing matters in the corporate life is exposure or knowledge and this institute providing both the thing that will help out when you enter into the corporate life.

In last I am pursuing PGDBM and I think its actually worth it to invest for your bright future €‹

Post queries if you want to ask anything. I'll try my best to give the actual and proper feedback

€‹

1 comment

BBA at gd goenka I am pursuing my BBa at this institute and it is awesome its a great feeling to be a goenkan and it is different form other ugc courses in the country.

3 comments

GDGWI - GD GOENKA WORLD INSTITUTE .Before going further i want to clarify that GD Goenka University and GDGWI both are different . GD GOENKA University is a UGC recognised university and GDGWI is affilated from Lancaster university . GDGWI follows the Lancaster structure . The structure as follows that are 6 subjects in the semester and few subjects have only assignments . The main and best is that you can't do copy and paste in any project or submission . All the projects first checked through plagiarism . If you have copied or taken idea from somewhere you can use it but not exactly for using the idea you have to do proper Harvard referencing . Well in any other Indian university you can do copy and paste but you will not learn anything . But what will you do in future when you are working in corporate and you have to submit a report on that level you can't even imagine to take the idea from rival firms so if you have already practice in Post graduate or Masters so it will be very useful to you when you go into the corporate companies . In 1st semester we have done lots of Harvard case studies where we have to understand the situation and apply the logic or theories whatever we have studied . In every subject we have 4 hours classes daily one day one subject .I,e First 2 hour our module leader teach us for a particular topic and second 2 hours we have to solve case study on that particular topic so it will be too easy to understand the practical point of view . The whole semester we have done case studies , presentations and submission mg - I will surely recommend if you are ready to do hard work then join it ! Don't worry you will have fun also . Ping me for any question and doubts I'll give you lots of college student reff. In any case I will not reply here my number is given my profile and all the links of my profiles

Ashish 9999623109 BBM Pin- 28E10EBD http://about.me/ashish.batra2009
6 comments

I have joined 2013-2015 batch and my 1st semester is completed Second semester is about to start ! I am sharing my 6 months experience hope it will help you to decide that whatever written by users in initially is wrong or right .

I am confused between iimt gurgaon and gd Goenka for hotel management course.

Pls advice.
2 comments

In last I'll say Love to be part of GOENKAN

5 comments
Hi I've joined this institute for PGDBM BATCH 2013-2015 . Yes my frd cousin pass out from there and he told me about mohit and dipul and that time CRC department is also not active but now the whole department is changed i've cross checked from other students who passed out in 2010-2012 ,One of them working in BMW and one is working Audi and Yes its a colledge Placement . Guys no one gives you surity to give job if you are not active in any activity no one will entertain you ! I've joined because they are giving the practical knowledge and Full exposure of corporate ( I'M STILL SAYING DONT BELIEVE EXACTLY HERE WHAT PEOPLE WRITE PLEASE CROSS CHECK WITH EX STUDENTS ON PERSONAL LEVEL ANYONE CAN WRITE ANYTHING THESE EXPERIENCE ARE PERSONAL OR MAY BE INTENTIONAL THEY WANT TO THROW THEIR OWN FRUSTATION ) I am convinced totally myself in joining GDGWI...any queries or any question in your mind just forget what they written that's 2009-2011 batch ask who are doing rather who done everyday its changing i ll try my best to answer them.. Visit my profile and leave a message i'll reply asap you can read too @saswat89
3 comments
@saswat89 See i dont need to Explain the G D goenka Group . Its a well known Group of schools in delhi and GDGWI its a world institute the name tells itself