Gd And Extempore Practice Group

6 Posts  ·  335 Users
About this group
all u ppl in NOIDA, DELHI and Gurgaon: my name is saurabh and am looking out for ppl for starting a group which gets togther to practice GDs and extempores ALL TH PPL WITH "ANY CALLS" AND WHO ARE DEAD SERIOUS IN GTTNG INTO AN INSTITUTE ARE INV...
Page 1 of 1

yeah nadnaps thats gud but this just makes 2 of us, as and wen v hav at least 6-7 ppl v can blast away and as i said v will select the venue to suit everyone (i live in noida, remember)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

alright alright got the point mate

all u ppl in NOIDA, DELHI and Gurgaon:
my name is saurabh and am looking out for ppl for starting a group which gets togther to practice GDs and extempores
ALL TH PPL WITH "ANY CALLS" AND WHO ARE DEAD SERIOUS IN GTTNG INTO AN INSTITUTE ARE INVITED, I DNT CARE MUCH BOUT PERCENTILES, EVERYONES WELCOME
I GOT 96.23 PERCENTILE AND MY BREAK UP IS
QUANT-94
ENG-94
DI-84
AND I GOT CALLS FROM NIRMA AND IMI AS OF NOW

VENUE AND STUFF CAN B DECIDED TO SUIT EVERYONES CONVINIENCE
ANYBODY INTERSETED MAIL ME AT dthwlkr@gmail.com OR CALL ME ON THIS NO.-9891058104
(PREFERABLY MAIL ME, CAUZ I AM HARDLY EVER NEAR MY MOBILE):)

Posting ID's can lead to a lifelong ban on this forum!!

Search the forums before you get the ich to start new threads!! Multiple threads are not appreciated. Visit the ***ONLINE GDs***** thread to quench your thirst!

(THE EX-OFFICIO MODERATOR OF PAGALGUY)

me in dude...have got a nmims call...wanna a practice some moc Gds...how about at seven every evening for one hour....froj monday the 29th onwards at priya???

all u ppl in NOIDA, DELHI and Gurgaon:
my name is saurabh and am looking out for ppl for starting a group which gets togther to practice GDs and extempores
ALL TH PPL WITH "ANY CALLS" AND WHO ARE DEAD SERIOUS IN GTTNG INTO AN INSTITUTE ARE INVITED, I DNT CARE MUCH BOUT PERCENTILES, EVERYONES WELCOME
I GOT 96.23 PERCENTILE AND MY BREAK UP IS
QUANT-94
ENG-94
DI-84
AND I GOT CALLS FROM NIRMA AND IMI AS OF NOW

VENUE AND STUFF CAN B DECIDED TO SUIT EVERYONES CONVINIENCE
ANYBODY INTERSETED MAIL ME AT dthwlkr@gmail.com OR CALL ME ON THIS NO.-9891058104
(PREFERABLY MAIL ME, CAUZ I AM HARDLY EVER NEAR MY MOBILE):)