GBO @ SRCC DU; 2010 result discussion and gdpi preparation

814 Posts  ·  172 Users
About this group
Hi, This is the official thread for 2010 results and GDPI discussions of PGP-GBO at SRCC manged by students of PGP-GBO. Please post your results and discuss with peer candidates and us. Thanks
Page 1 of 82

hi

please share previous year solved Papers for GBO

Would be of great help

Thank you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SJ20
@SJ20  ·  17 karma

HOW TO PREPARE FOR SRCC GBO ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi duggu...i wanted to know whether smone wid poor acads decent undergrad stands any chance if he scores in the written test..coz i learned from their website and pg posts that srcc ppl give 75% weigtage to written test i.e gbo..15% to gd n 10% to pi...plz help me wid this if u have any info. ...ur inputs wud b really appreciated...thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sumitshukla2212 Says
hi duggu...i wanted to know ...do ppl with good scores in written exam i.e gbo stand a chance finally provided they have pathetic 12th but decent 10th (70s) and undergrad...coz i learned (thru posts) that about 75% weightage is given to written score 10 to gd n 15 to pi...plz let me knw....ur analysis will be really appreciated

Kindly post all your queries related to GBO in the following thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gboshri-ram-college-of-commerce-admission-helpdesk-2011-2013-25057877
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi duggu...i wanted to know ...do ppl with good scores in written exam i.e gbo stand a chance finally provided they have pathetic 12th but decent 10th (70s) and undergrad...coz i learned (thru posts) that about 75% weightage is given to written score 10 to gd n 15 to pi...plz let me knw....ur analysis will be really appreciated

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

For queries related to GBO @ SRCC, please refer to the newer Admission Helpdesk thread located at-

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gboshri-ram-college-of-commerce-admission-helpdesk-2011-2013-25057877

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sir plz dont get me wrong but.......this is the third waiting list......
had it been second i would have understood......but the thing is even in second waiting list their were 19 seats khali.......

I am a GBO aspirant......but i want that newbie like me should get the clear picture........everyone is not fortunate enough to spend huge bucks.......for some people even small investments means a lot.....
It will be nice that moderators be forthright in their opinions.....

Anyways......i will file an RTI for the placement scenario......because here nobody is really helping.....

My friend, I am a part of the 2012 batch you are talking about. And trust me all the seats are full in my batch. The notice you are talking about was the second waiting list which was posted more than a month back, as already pointed out by our respected Duugu sir. So, my friend, all the best for GBO 2011 entrance exam. Prepare hard and crack it this time.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Batch 2012,

You have completed about a month in SRCC.
So, you must be having some experiences to share about your college.Our fellow puys will love to know about them.Please follow the link given below to post at life@Gbo thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/life-b...tml#post252837 (Life@GBO-SRCC (Delhi))

Enjoy!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Mailtomky Says
Hi to all, anybody can tell me abt the fee structure of srcc plz

Hi,

Its 45 thousand rupees per year.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi to all, anybody can tell me abt the fee structure of srcc plz