GBO SRCC 2008-10 batch, Final results declared

163 Posts  ·  38 Users
About this group
Hey everyone Final results for GBO SRCC are out.... the list is out at college notice board, wait for 24 hrs b4 its put up on SRCC.edu USe this thread to continue further discussions concerning fees payment, waitlist movement, etc,etc......
Page 1 of 17

Hi,

This thread is much older and no longer active.Plz refer to the following thread.It is newer and active thread containing updated information.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gboshri-ram-college-of-commerce-admission-helpdesk-2011-2013-25057877

This is the official thread managed by GBO students

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys

It has been such a long time that some of you might not remember me at all :argue:.

So how are things going on at your end............how has been the experience so far in SRCC?

hii man.. gud to hear from you after a long long time.. here on pg time doesnt matter.. memories fade but they dont wipe out.. ofcourse I remember you.. I still remember your GD and PI experience.. heartiest congrats to you on getting thru..

and thanxx.. reason being.. you came to pg after so long and still u posted on this thread.. this shows tat u still have something for this thread..

things are going fine here.. classes, projects and all

All the best to you.. keep in touch always..

cheers :)

and yeah a party is due from you now
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys

It has been such a long time that some of you might not remember me at all :argue:. Anyway check post#93 with this linkhttp://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gbo-srcc-2008-10-batch-final-results-declared-25030543

Today, I thought of returning to PG.com and try to replicate the role of Akshra for IIM-L's WMP course where finally I have got admission. So here comes first post of my second version.

So how are things going on at your end............how has been the experience so far in SRCC?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, yeah i have got the notification today itself about the orientation program. we hav to be at d clg on 15th at 11 a.m 4 the orientation. others will also recv d notification soon.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
akshra.s Says
Hey m back.. yaa dese pepl hav don somethin n my previous profile is messed up.. i cnt post wit it. so had to register again.. college is gonna start i guess. Has any junior received any notification?

wat notification u talking about...i cant w8 to get started.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
akshra.s Says
Hey m back.. yaa dese pepl hav don somethin n my previous profile is messed up.. i cnt post wit it. so had to register again.. college is gonna start i guess. Has any junior received any notification?

Hi Akshara

welcome back. I tell you the problem is with everyone on PG. even with me happend some 2 weeks back but i tried the same process of changing passwords 3-4 times and finally got the same id.

Do the same if you want the same id.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
AditiAhuja Says
Hi Akshra,I needed to know about the accomodation arrangements for the GBO.I belong to Delhi, but would like to put up in a hostel somewhere close to SRCC. How should i proceed with that?Thanks,Aditi

Hi Aditi,

if you're from Delhi, you cant avail GBO hostels. For PG, there are a lot of ..And i have heard the PG for gals are easily available but economically you have to negotiate a lot.
because easy availability means more money to put in

Cheers
amit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
tumhe lagta hai ek suggestion diya toh KTC ke idea kahtam ho gaye?

Picture abhi baaki hai dost

Two years

P.S.- Changed the date to 15th July. Thakur Gabbar is galti ke liye tumhre haath ek mahina aur chode deta hai

@ Neerav

Thanx for the idea but we didnt ask :)

Aur picture toh sachmuch baki hai.... hum sab milke dekhenge :-P

jokes apart, we should meet .. tell me when? probably in next PG meet if that happens anytime soon.

Keep watching

cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Akshra,I needed to know about the accomodation arrangements for the GBO.I belong to Delhi, but would like to put up in a hostel somewhere close to SRCC. How should i proceed with that?Thanks,Aditi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...