Gave GMAT last week !!

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
I gave my GMAT last week and scored a 710. I have 8 years of experience in IT.What are my chances and what all colleges I should apply to?? I am more interested to do my MBA in India itself !!Pls advice.
Page 1 of 1

u can think of ISB, IIM one year MBA programs, XLRI GMP.
SP jain, IIMA and IIMC dates are closed

IPMX (2014-15 batch) http://amarnaik.com/ http://amarrnaik.blogspot.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amittsaxena said:
@chaki Since I have work ex in IT, I am looking to continue with the same field in management as well..
From India you can consider doing it from MISB Bocconi. (An initiative of SDA Bocconi School of Management). This B-school has opened its first offshore campus in India. Do visit its website for more info. Plz don't consider it as some marketing stuff from me cos i am doing from MBA from this college. This is just to provide you some info abt this B-school....
Amit Mehta- Graduate Student at MISB Bocconi (Founding Batch of 2012-2014)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

Can please any one share there GMAT experiences ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@chaki Since I have work ex in IT, I am looking to continue with the same field in management as well..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amittsaxena said: I gave my GMAT last week and scored a 710. I have 8 years of experience in IT.What are my chances and what all colleges I should apply to?? I am more interested to do my MBA in India itself !!Pls advice.
You have a very good profile both GMAT wise and work ex wise.Your selection of B -school will depend on which stream u want to take post MBA. IT/consulting?marketing/Finance
Amit Mehta- Graduate Student at MISB Bocconi (Founding Batch of 2012-2014)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I gave my GMAT last week and scored a 710. I have 8 years of experience in IT.What are my chances and what all colleges I should apply to?? I am more interested to do my MBA in India itself !!Pls advice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...