Gate n cat simultaneously??!

3 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
GATE N CAT SIMULTANEOUSLY??! heyaa guys... u might be thinking ..oh comeon...go n decide first wht you wanna do... :: but dont you think most of us even in our 3rd yr are not sure of what they exactly wanna pursue...:| as far as GAT...
Page 1 of 1

thnx.. 😃
at least sum1 replied!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
GATE N CAT SIMULTANEOUSLY??!

Maybe it sounds impractical to few...but wht do ya say..??

Since nobody has replied to your post, lemme do the honours :)

Not at all impractical, many guys do it.
Infact any level headed person will not dub it as silly or impractical.

You got 3 threads deleted
I dont find that this thread could raise a discussion.the reason is that you have enumerated all the right reasons to pursue both exams simultaneously. :)

GATE thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gate-other-career-options-in-engineering-25035976
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB

GATE N CAT SIMULTANEOUSLY??!

heyaa guys...

u might be thinking ..oh comeon...go n decide first wht you wanna do...but dont you think most of us even in our 3rd yr are not sure of what they exactly wanna pursue...:|

as far as GATE prep is concerned...if you study properly right from day 1 of your engineering...conceptually...(afterall get sum benefit from your graduation as well..)why wud ya require a coaching for tht...

n as far as CAT is concerned...tht is sumthing out of engineering...so you can join as good coaching institute for tht...Study "Strategically n Smartly"

dont u think thts a proper approach to everything...good CAT n GATE percentile...so tht at the end when you really realize tht its technical or management you wanna chose as your life ambition ...you dont have to regret...:D
plus you wud be having a good acads score at engineering...tht wud help u in GATE ...plus CAT...(in IIMs acads matter alot!)

Maybe it sounds impractical to few...but wht do ya say..??

plz reply...

i gathered the strength to start a new thread...3 threads by me have already been deleted becoz of the "ignorant newbie" reasons...hope this topic is worth a new thread..