GATE Mechanical Doubt Questions

10 Posts  ·  65 Users
About this group

To spread the knowledge. If anyone is having doubt/trouble in particular concept/question then he/she can post the quarries here.

Page 1 of 1

devlop the

equation for the amount of fuel injected per cycle in terms of brake horse power and speed of a four stroke CI engine. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Substance is flowing in a pipe of 200 mm inside dia at an avg velocity of 3m/s. At a given section of the pipeline the pressure is 1.5MN/m^2 absolute. What is the flow work of 0.5 cubic meter,expressed in joules passing this section ?            Guys please tell the formula to be used.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there anyone who want the made easy test series mechanical ese +gate.i hve bought the package for rs 2800.............now i want to sell the test series for lesser price...........i dont have time to concentrate on my studies.........so i have left the preparation for both ese and gate...............i can sell at lesser price................anyone who want can contact me @sdavidraj031962 @gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://telegram.me/ese2017_mech Pls join this group. Which help peoples who studies alone . Simply click on url people can join this channel

2 comments
aakadon
@aakadon  ·  47 karma

https://telegram.me/Ese2017_mech

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aakadon
@aakadon  ·  47 karma

Pls click this link to join group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If 20 kJ are added to a Carnot cycle at a temperature of 100°C and 15 kJ are rejected at 0°C, the location of absolute zero (in °C) on the celsius scale is ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A gas undergoes a reversible adiabatic compression from 0.5 MPa, 0.2 m3 to 0.05 m3. It follows the law PV1.3 = constant. What is the change in enthalpy during the process?

223.30 kJ
446.60 kJ
884.30 kJ
1246.30 kJ
5 comments5 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Somebody solve this with explaination. Thanks

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
shivamnanda
@shivamnanda  ·  15 karma

Gotcha! (y) but How do we get this area below curve?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
maniaccet
@maniaccet  ·  0 karma

Ans

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Third law of thermodynamics? 

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
abhi33
@abhi33  ·  6 karma

@shivamnanda  bro entropy of only pure crytalline body at absolute zero is 0.... but entropy of solid solution at zero kelvin is not zero

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
shivamnanda
@shivamnanda  ·  15 karma

thanks! for the correction mate.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz tell abt interview of npcil?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who is having doubts/troubles in a question may post it over here. I'll try to solve it ASAP if I could. Other members also can solve the same voluntarily.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...