1 comment
satya3731
@satya3731  ·  0 karma

Mera 135 marks aa rha 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhailog gate mein jis type ke question har saal repeat hote hain woh bata do. Matlab ki important topics. Zyada na btana. aur topics k saath yeah bhi bta do ki unke ques kaise bante hain........aur kon konse form bharu yeah bhi bta dena. aapki bhut kripa hogi. 😃

shukriya in advance.

my branch ee

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
kakashitensai
@kakashitensai  ·  157 karma

i have a backlog.. can I still fill the hpcl application? if yes then what to fill in percentage etc ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
BhaskarRam
@BhaskarRam  ·  25 karma

@kakashitensai you can check here : https://t.co/GAagVzpSps

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Subject:Invite for Shaastra'16,IIT-M Techfest!
Hello Junta,

We, the coordinators of the event The Indian Railways Design Challenge bring to you an exciting Real-life Industrial Problem in the field of Railways as part of IIT-MADRAS Annual Techfest , Shaastra'16 in association with THE INDIAN RAILWAYS, the largest Employer of our country!

Indian Railways is a state owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world's largest railway networks comprising 115,000 km (71,000 mi) of track over a route of 65,808 km (40,891 mi) and 7,112 stations.

We hereby invite you to solve the problem .You can earn yourself an opportunity to intern in Indian Railways along with Prizes for the 1st few teams!

Kindly find below what Real-life problem you're likely to solve by going on the Shaastra Link.

Register at: http://shaastra.org/...

TDP Link:
https://docs.google.com/.../1CqGIaaVJ_y_NiuFEjzvACdQk0Hd.../edit

Submit your TDP and get the opportunity to gain fame in SHAASTRA, 2016 by winning in front of 8,000+ crowd!!!

Hurry and register - the battleground awaits!
Deadline for registration and Round 1 is 15 December,2015.

For any queries, contact:

Tushar Batra - 8588094239

Surya Teja - 8438228962

For further assistance,please mail us at idp@shaastra.org.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello how to solve :for a 15 bus power system with 3 voltage controlled bus,the size of jacobian matrix is     mention formula

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
daas.shukla
@daas.shukla  ·  0 karma

Please give the formula

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
exams4job
@exams4job  ·  69 karma

@daas.shukla @karthikram0 Size of Jacobian Matrix is : J=[n]×[n] , for general n bus power system. J=[2n-2]×[2n-2] , when PV/Voltage controlled buses are abscent (one bus taken as slack bus by default for load flow problem to converge). J=[2n-2-p]×[2n-2-p] , where p= No. of PV/Voltage controlled buses. Given, n=15 & p=3. So, J=[2×15-2-3]×[2×15-2-3] =[25]×[25]

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys! How many of u are against virtual calc?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

online calc as provided by GATE is not enough to operate on some subjects especially in electrical. there should be some more functions like for complex conversion. what u think guys???

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Experted date for gate exam...................????????????????????

2 comments
sunilkumarb0077
@sunilkumarb0077  ·  0 karma

feb7th

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mdnaiyarali8
@mdnaiyarali8  ·  0 karma

may be feb 6th

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When the management will provide the calculator. They should provide at earliest since many candidate like me need much practice to be friendly with it. Should they provide to solve quadratic equations and complex problems.

PS- I am totally against the virtual calc. 

1 like1 comment
anujthakur
@anujthakur  ·  57 karma

in november

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys need help ! those who already joined IOC. Please say can I change my medical report got from the hospital.If yes How can I do that? Actually i have a problem which will make me temporarily unfit for the job.

1 comment
nitin.gangwar7
@nitin.gangwar7  ·  0 karma

when is ur joining???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do anyone have idea of how many lists are out for PGCIL

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...