Gaining experience in Marketing

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi, Firstly, I'm bad with titles :: . Secondly, i couldn't find any thread that helped me with the query, which is why i opened a new one. Would be more than glad to continue in an exisiting one, if the mods would guide me to the same. ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

Firstly, I'm bad with titles. Secondly, i couldn't find any thread that helped me with the query, which is why i opened a new one. Would be more than glad to continue in an exisiting one, if the mods would guide me to the same.

I've got about 2.8 years in IT as an automation tester. I gave my shot in the 2010 MBA exams, however I wasn't able to crack into the top 10-12 b schools in the country. I intend to give GMAT in 4 months from now and also give another shot at CAT, FMS and XAT.

My interest lies in Marketing, however my professional experience doesn't count for it. I've had a great deal of exposure back in college, but i'm not sure, how significant they are 3 years after graduation. I see folks interested in finance, clearing CFA levels, and getting other important certifications, which definitely add value to their profiles, from a fin POV.

Any suggestion for what people interested in marketing can do?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...