Important Committees Part --1/2
- Chand pe Demo karne keliye
- ATM me Mudra dala
- Munni k pas Sare App hai bird flu bhagane keliye
- Saraswti river k pas daldiya ---> by March 2017
- GS is Very Basic
- Subsidised pulse 5 bora bandh de
- Iss Power ko Mata ka Prasad samjho
- Narashima is OP(over powered)
- P for Pradeep and P for Pan-india
- Mere 2 anmol Ratan ..ek debit card aur ek credit card
- Amitabh bachan ek commerce student h
- (In bihar tone) Sala humar Panwa pe Gariya chadha diya.Aur Garibi badha raha h humar
1. Committee on Demonetisation - Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
2. Recalibration of Automated Teller Machines (ATM) -Task Force headed by S.S Mundra, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
3. Munialappa committee - to monitor the bird flu situation and help state governments take steps to contain the disease.
4. K.S. Valdiya committee - The Saraswati river, so far considered mythical, did exist, a Government-constituted expert committee has found.
5. GS Jha committee - to visit the Cauvery basin area and assess the ground.
6. Hem Pande committee - to sell subsidised pulses to ensure that there is no shortage of the item during this festival season.
7. Mata Prasad committee - suggested an overhaul in transmission planning to facilitate transfer of power on economic principles.
8. Justice L Narasimha Reddy committee - to consider the anomalies, if any, arising out of implementation of OROP.
9. Pradeep Kumar Sinha committee - to develop the pan-India road map for trade facilitation
10. Ratan P Watal committee - to suggest steps to promote card payments
11. Amitabh Kant committee (CEO of NITI Aayog) - to look at easing the policy regime for e-commerce players, including the rules for foreign direct investment (FDI).
12. Arvind Panagariya committee - to prepare a road map for elimination of poverty. It has suggested setting up a committee to identify people Below Poverty Line