G I Z M O Freaks

83 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
Initially i had started dis thread to hv ur suggestions on latest bluetooth enabled sets but later on renamed it to widen d scope of descussion nd meet all other gizmo freaks. Actually dis is a thread in vich v can discuss bout all latest gizmos...
Page 1 of 9

First things first, naming of this thread is all wrong. It should have been called Ipod Freaks. Talking about the ipod. I have had a mini for over a year now. It is one of the best mp3 player out there. Mine is 4gb. I have been unable to fill it 2 the brim mainly coz i can listen to so many songs. The best thing about the ipod is that i can use it as a portable hdd. All u need is the cable. Plus the touch wheel is kickass. The only thing is that now i am craving for an upgrade. Can somebody loan me the cash to do so.???? LOL
Seriously guys if u can afford it, go for it. No phone can ever replace the ipod.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

guys looking for a laptop between a price range of 45 to 60 grands max .....
with atleast 1. 6 ghz
512 ram 60 gb and dvd RW suggest me any brand or model ...... soon as possible
well dude, i havent explored other options, but give itunes some time, keep creating new playlists, u'll get the hang of it... i was in the same position the time i got mine...
anyways, lots of dumb americans also use it, so shouldn't be all that hard to figure out, can it... ;)

Yep..it is confusing...trying to figure out its features...
Yeah,I've heard about the screen issues,in fact,when people see my Ipod, the first thing they ask me is if I have a cover for it or not.I carry my ipod and cell phone together in my left pocket,my wallet in the right with the ear plugs,nothing has happened till now touch wood!:)

But I really have to get a cover,But they charge sooo much,900 is too much to part with for a damn leather thing,I dont like those plastic things,my friend uses his dads PDA cover,I think I'll do the same,ich up one for about 100..

hey aces,
well, dont know what else would look good on an ipod, so :(
but another suggestion would be to get it laminated, the click wheel does move a lil funny, but should work for a while and looks decent, but i'd go for the other one just cuz of the shock absorbant capability, protects and absorbs lots of shocks...

ATB,

SAM

p.s- do somethin if u can cuz an ipod looks really bad scratched!!!. i'm a person who learnt the hard way. no point repenting later cuz its gonna be with u for quite some time...
mitin Says
Hi friends...I have picked up an ipod 15gb...its cool but i am having some real problems with the transferring part via itunes...it is quiet confusing...do have better options to transfer songs to a ipod...can anyone help me out???

well dude, i havent explored other options, but give itunes some time, keep creating new playlists, u'll get the hang of it... i was in the same position the time i got mine...
anyways, lots of dumb americans also use it, so shouldn't be all that hard to figure out, can it... 😉

Hi friends...I have picked up an ipod 15gb...its cool but i am having some real problems with the transferring part via itunes...it is quiet confusing...do have better options to transfer songs to a ipod...can anyone help me out???

Yeah,I've heard about the screen issues,in fact,when people see my Ipod, the first thing they ask me is if I have a cover for it or not.I carry my ipod and cell phone together in my left pocket,my wallet in the right with the ear plugs,nothing has happened till now touch wood!:)

But I really have to get a cover,But they charge sooo much,900 is too much to part with for a damn leather thing,I dont like those plastic things,my friend uses his dads PDA cover,I think I'll do the same,ich up one for about 100..

Hey then It's kinda like,after 2 years you just chuck it into the dustbin???

Its kinda like a BIG waste if it's use and throw,for 250$ i would expect something permanent...

hey aces,

just got to know u picked up a mini a few weeks back, just wanted to give u some advice...
i've had a mini for quite some time now, bout a yr or so... used to carry it round everywhere, popped it into my bag one day; and lo, on taking it out it was scratched, right on the face... horrible one that too... was under the imp that the shell could be changed, but got to know otherwise, so i suggest u get somethin like a cover for it, they've got a few really cool looking ones... a lava skin if i'm not wrong, got it now and nothin un toward's happened since, it does take away some shock too... its good but costly, but i'd say a must buy... think about it, cuz if its scarred, its scarred for life.... (and believe me, it doesn't take much)....

ATB,

SAM

Hey then It's kinda like,after 2 years you just chuck it into the dustbin???

Its kinda like a BIG waste if it's use and throw,for 250$ i would expect something permanent...

A billion dollars await the guy who can actually miniaturize a hard drive to that size !! If you have any plans, get in touch..Shall help ya in making an elevator pitch and with a stake too 😉

Cheers

I shall drop you a line when I am done with the invention

I was the impression that Hitachi (or some firm from the Pacific Rim) people had miniaturised HDDs to slip into cell phones. Or hadnt they? If I remember right, they had managed to shrink the thing into rather parsimonious dimensions good for 2 GB of data.

My overly logical grey goo thought Apple must have used something of the sort in the Nano after the rather infamous flash based thingy they had in the Shuffle

Should have made the effort to confirm. Comes of being the laziest bum ever.

cheers!!!
Don't grow up!