Further Courses

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Dear Fellow Paagalites, I am currently pursuing my Post Graduate degree in management from one of the premier BSchools in the country. I have a GMAT score which is valid till july 2007(took the GMAT test in july 2002). I would like to know if...
Page 1 of 1
Dear Fellow Paagalites,

I am currently pursuing my Post Graduate degree in management from one of the premier BSchools in the country. I have a GMAT score which is valid till july 2007(took the GMAT test in july 2002). I would like to know if there are any good part time courses (post MBA courses say in finance or software systems) that one can do, which may/ maynot require GMAT scores both within the country and abroad.

Waiting for clarifications and wishin everyone a very happy and a prosperous 2006.

NoviceFool.

you can look at masters management programs (MS in management fields). there`s MS in marketing, MS finance, MS in strategy etc etc. these courses offer in depth knowledge of one particular field only as opposed to the general and broad based curriculum of an MBA. it would be a good combo to combine the breadth of your MBA with the depth of an MS program...most of these programs require gmat scores. some univs might be hesitant to admit you becoz u have only JUST NOW completed your mba, but it`s worth a shot.

having said that, i personally think that univs may have reservations about a 5 year old score on the verge of expiration. although technically ur score is still valid, but univs might hesitate to accept scores older thn 2 years and sometimes even ask u to retake the gmat. before applying, ask the adcomms if they want you to tak the gmat again.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear Fellow Paagalites,

I am currently pursuing my Post Graduate degree in management from one of the premier BSchools in the country. I have a GMAT score which is valid till july 2007(took the GMAT test in july 2002). I would like to know if there are any good part time courses (post MBA courses say in finance or software systems) that one can do, which may/ maynot require GMAT scores both within the country and abroad.

Waiting for clarifications and wishin everyone a very happy and a prosperous 2006.

NoviceFool.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.