Fuqua (Duke) fall 2008 aspirants

251 Posts  ·  52 Users
About this group
Starting a thread for fuqua aspirants... i've come across quite a few applicants for fuqua... lets get together here... am a round 1 applicant... just got an interview invite today... had abandoned hopes... a very pleasant surprise after a...
Page 1 of 26
Yep, Jan 18 is the R1 decision date. But I want to ask them if there's any chance they'll tell me my decision - Ding, yes, waitlist whatever by Jan 14 atleast cos I've bought time from HEC Paris to pay up my deposit. Have you been following the Duke thread on BW, you might wanna check it out if you haven't.

All the best!
FM

Hi Funkymonkey,

I realize your post is from a few years back but I'm really hoping you can help me out. Can you tell me how you 'bought time' from HEC on the decision/deposit date? I'm in the exact same boat (having to make a decision with them before even hearing back from any of the other programs I applied to)--thanks so much!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is my Hundredth post and just wanted to say....thanks for the help and support pagalguy...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Ady..

Yea..there was a lot of confusion about Kendra statement but she later apologised. You don't need proof of funding. You could check out the BW Duke admits thread where this topic was discussed.

Hope this helps :)

The CFR (certificate of financial responsibility) usually works in this case!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys,

I'm not from India, I am European. Do you mind if I post here? I have one question for you guys.

I just participated in the Visa process chat and the following lines made me curious:

Kendra : You must demonstrate proof of funding for one academic year in addition to using the Expanded MBA Loan. >>

Do you know what does this mean? We can take the Expanded MBA Loan only we already have the funds? If we already have the funds, what's the point of taking the Expanded Loan?

Thank you for your help.

Hey Ady..

Yea..there was a lot of confusion about Kendra statement but she later apologised. You don't need proof of funding. You could check out the BW Duke admits thread where this topic was discussed.

Hope this helps 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I'm not from India, I am European. Do you mind if I post here? I have one question for you guys.

I just participated in the Visa process chat and the following lines made me curious:

Kendra : You must demonstrate proof of funding for one academic year in addition to using the Expanded MBA Loan. >>

Do you know what does this mean? We can take the Expanded MBA Loan only we already have the funds? If we already have the funds, what's the point of taking the Expanded Loan?

Thank you for your help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Soory guys!!
am a bit sleepy.. am a second reound applicant, who has been waitlisted. Plz advice..

Lalit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,
Congrats to all those who got an admit.
I am a econd round admit and have been waitlisted. Can you plz tell me what r my chances now??

Lalit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Artist

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I'm an(other) R2 admit, from Hyderabad. Anyone get the admissions packet yet?

Cheers.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
bhavnagoyal1983 Says
hey babe I am not from Bangalore. I am from Delhi and currently in Toronto :grin:

Oops, Sorry I guess I wrongly asumed . You are eitherways welcome! 😉
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...