Ever wondered how a HR Manager could write a love letter to his girl
Here is an LOVE LETTER from an HR manager.
Sub: Offer of love!
Ref: Meeting in coffee shop
I am pleased to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since
the 14th of October (Saturday).
With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. at
1500 hrs, would like to present myself as a prospective lover.
Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and
depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon
completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training
and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would
initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account. Conveyance from your residence to any part of Mumbai during the course of work would be borne at my cost.
I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this
letter,failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. If you do not find this offer
interesting you can as well forward this letter to your friends,
sisters,relatives, whom you think would be capable as a good performer.
Wish you all the best!
Thanking you in anticipation,
/*C Program to propose to a girl*/
#define Cute beautiful_lady
if(lady ==Cute )
while( !reply )
printf("I Love U");
if(reply == "GAALI")
main(); /* go back and repeat the process */
else if(reply == "SANDAL ")
else if(reply == "I Love U")
lover =Cute ;
love = (heart*)malloc(sizeof(lover));
pay->money = lover->money;
for(time=6.30;time kiss = kiss+1;
reason=(combinedstudy projectwork friendsbday);
scanf("100%",&reply;); /* "I Love U" already stored in reply */
Banta Singhs Letter to Bill Gates..........
Dear Mr Bill Gates,
This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. after connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column,
Only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field.
We Checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.
Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.
2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the 'shut down ' button.
3. There is a button 'start' but there is no "stop" button. We request you to check this.
4. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friend clicked 'run ' has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to "sit", so that we can click that by sitting.
5. One doubt is that any re-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ' find', but unable to trace. Is it a bug??
7. Every night I am not sleeping as i have to protect my 'mouse' from CAT, So i suggest u to provide one DOG to kill that cat.
8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning 'HEARTS' (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to collect ur money.
9. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when u will provide that?
10. Hey ye kya hi, I brought computer, cpu, mouse and keypad lekhin there is only one icon with 'MY Computer', remaining
11. there is one fine 'MY Pictures' but there is not even single photo of mine, So when u will keep my photo in that.
12. is that 'NOTEPEN' available in system? As I find only 'NOTEPAD' , tell me fast as I lost me PEN.
13. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME'
Awaiting for your repair man to come home ..............