Fundoo Methods & Faadu Concepts for CAT 2013

1 Post  ·  4 Users
About this group
We have had threads like Special Tricks for CAT 2011 (Closed), mind blowing concepts@quant & Concepts...total fundas!! (Closed) These threads made us learn some of the best methods & tricks for solving CAT questions. I would like ever...
Page 1 of 1
We have had threads like Special Tricks for CAT 2011 (Closed), mind blowing concepts@quant & Concepts...total fundas!! (Closed)

These threads made us learn some of the best methods & tricks for solving CAT questions.

I would like everybody to share their most useful shortcuts, methods, concepts and tricks to solve different CAT questions. Please don't provide only the concept. Also provide questions and show how to apply the concept in such questions.

The format should be Username - Topic - Concept. One can post concepts for QA, LR, DI, VA & RC.

Let us make this thread a one of its kind repository where all fundoo methods & faadu concepts are collated. I am looking forward to the best brains in PG junta to make the CAT journey this year, a walk in the park.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...