funding for top 15 business school in usa

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
if i get admitted in top 15 usa business school ,each tution fee is around 50000 dollars per year so 2 years it is 140000around which neither money indian have nor the maximum any indian bank give as education loan is 20 lakh how should i pay for ...
Page 1 of 1

in some cases, the college gives you the loan or acts as the guarantor. However, with the financial meltdown some schools lost that option. The situation has improved in the last couple of years but you would do best to check with each college that you apply to.

if the colleges don't have that option, you have to raise the money on your own.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

This is one big reason which made me to move away from US...Any info in this regard is highly appreciable!

I am also having the same query (though am not from the IITs :D). Can some1 help us both out plz? =)
what do we do for financial funding if we lack the presence of a co-signer?

if i get admitted in top 15 usa business school ,each tution fee is around 50000 dollars per year so 2 years it is 140000around which neither money indian have nor the maximum any indian bank give as education loan is 20 lakh how should i pay for rest,so only option is to take loan from usa bank which most of them require a creditworthy cosigner of usa citzen in order to grant loan
i dont know any usa citizen who can act as cosigner /guarnter to my loan
some university provide loan without cosigner but i donot know rest situation top 14 business school

how do interntaional student pay whole of money as i see many iit student get admitted in harward business school
do they provide loan without a cosigner
if any one know please tell me