Full time MBA HAAS School of Business, Class of 2013

3 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
Hi everybody Couldn't find a thread for Haas, though R1 deadline is passed and R2 deadline is fast approaching. So thought of starting this thread. I am targeting to apply for R2. Regards
Page 1 of 1

@Sudharshan61 said: Hi Kamal,
My name is Sudharshan.I am also looking to apply for R2.But i heard its real hard to get in.
But HAAS is my top priority.
My Profile :
Finished B.Tech in MIT (2009 Passout)
1 Year- GAP YEAR.
Working as a Software Engineer in
Computer Sciences Corporation from Sept 2010 till Present.
Planning to take my gmat around november 1st week.
Sudarshan, looks like you posted on a 2 year old thread. Anyhow, lets hope you influence other Haas candidates to come and post here.

Haas is among the best colleges in the world and definitely has a tough application to crack. Remember to keep their 4 tenets in mind while writing your essays - your own experiences should reflect them.

You may be interested in reading a reject analysis I had done for a Haas applicant - should help you to avoid some common mistakes in your own application. Here's the link:

http://pagalguy.com/forums/gmat-accepting-bschools/reject-analysis-mba-decoder-t-82208/p-3510816

Look for the 3 part Haas application series

Namita, MBA Decoder

http://mbadecoder.com|  Free Profile Evaluation| Ph: 9901566772. Ask us your queries on PagalGuy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Kamal,

My name is Sudharshan.I am also looking to apply for R2.But i heard its real hard to get in.

But HAAS is my top priority.

My Profile :
Finished B.Tech in MIT (2009 Passout)
1 Year- GAP YEAR.
Working as a Software Engineer in
Computer Sciences Corporation from Sept 2010 till Present.

Planning to take my gmat around november 1st week.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everybody

Couldn't find a thread for Haas, though R1 deadline is passed and R2 deadline is fast approaching. So thought of starting this thread. I am targeting to apply for R2.

Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...