Hi, I would suggest you to join with NMIMS University.Quality wise or corporates exposer wise it’s a best University. I can help you with the information centre number_ 09980664374, just give a call or leave a text. They can help you to decide the best for you. The good about NMIMS is: 1. You have ONLINE CLASSES on weekends, and the RECORDING of the online classes will be available for your future reference. 2. They also provide you study materials and notes (ppt). 3. Your assignment for 30 marks will be submitted online. 4. Flexible examination schedules. 5. They have EMI FACILITY, you can pay your fees in instalment. ALL THE BEST!
Hello i want to do a MBA program then please suggest me which is good in 1 year or 2 year program ?
• India's largest digital learning platform for school students
• Provides supplemental education for Students from Kindergarten to Class 12
• Ambika Das – Experience in Technology and Business Development in Education, Internet, Media & Entertainment and Telecom
• Debabrat (Debu) Mishra – Experience in Management Consulting, Business Development and Organization Building
• Dr. Tapaswini Sahu – Experience in Education Policy Framework, Curriculum, Instruction Development and Teacher Training
• Jay Mehta – Group Director of Mehta Group, a multi-country conglomerate, co-owner of KKR (IPL franchisee)
• Juhi Chawla – Reputed Actor, Producer and co-owner of KKR (IPL franchisee)
• You would be focused on helping execute various programs to help UBQOOL achieve scale.
• You would help in making education more fun and interesting.
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate with fire in the belly and aspires to be a young leader
• You'll get training and development opportunities in India and overseas to further enhance your capabilities.
• You'll work directly with the founding leadership team.
• You'll have the option of flexible work timings.
• If you are planning to join a MBA Program in the near future, you will receive active mentoring and guidance from the Founders to help you get into a good B School. You could even join back UBQOOL post your MBA.