FSSAI 2019 Recruitment

480 Posts  ·  4,014 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on FSSAI 2019 Recruitment and Get the details about the Apply Online, FSSAI 2019 Notification, Syllabus, FSSAI 2019 Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, FSSAI 2019 Exam Pattern, Process and much more.

Visit official website –  www.fssai.gov.in

FSSAI Exam is taking place to recruit for 275 vacancies for Multiple Posts.

Other Important Articles:

FSSAI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 275 Assistant Manager Vacancies

To keep track of latest discussions on FSSAI 2019 Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Food Safety Officer Exam ( All India & States )

Page 1 of 48

Register at website given in image and subcribe written exam study materials for technical officer , central food safety officer , Assistant Director , Joint Director, Deputy Director.

Post 62346618658108
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys, whoever have cleared the fssai online exam for IT ASSISTANT POST, please ping here whatap number, i am thinking that, i will create a group on whataap so that we can communicate to each other.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will written exam have cut off ? all goverment exams have descriptive cut off..

if no cut off means the gap between the highest scrore and lowers score in cbt cannot be reduced.Even though if u score ur best in written . 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
markgahalot
@markgahalot  ·  14 karma

yes its no rocket science brother it has been clearly metioned in the recruitment notification so it does not matter if they have allotted it 100 or 200 marks in the end of the day these marks will be equated to the 100 and each of the exams will be scaled down to 50 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
USTA
@USTA  ·  0 karma

When will be the score card publish?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sample material for FSSAI written exam More than 80% questions asked in phase 1 were covered in our study materials. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ls-yfwc_9O1oKeqNsmS7FcsBvQhNW9Qu/view?usp=drivesdk

1 like2 comments
Dungara
@Dungara  ·  19 karma

Don't do promotion here ..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jitendersharma889
@jitendersharma889  ·  13 karma

my knowledge some people sell notes online as well as hard copies and earn huge amount of money. Therefore, it is requested to all please dont waste ur valuable money and time on that. Always prepare your self notes, kindly note u can't get success by using efforts and hard work of other person so use your own language and make self contained notes in short and do not encourage people who sell you some material for exam. Bring some books and make notes using that. If need any help let me know. Best of lu ck for all.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As my knowledge some people sell notes online as well as hard copies and earn huge amount of money. Therefore, it is requested to all please dont waste ur valuable money and time on that. Always prepare your self notes, kindly note u can't get success by using efforts and hard work of other person so use your own language and make self contained notes in short and do not encourage people who sell you some material for exam. Bring some books and make notes using that. If need any help let me know. Best of luck for all.

3 likes1 comment
Singaa
@Singaa  ·  4 karma

@jitendersharma889 Hello sir my mail ankusingaa06@gmail.com PLz reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FSSAI written exam study materials and syllabus for all posts

https://youtu.be/6tPK8VIYGUQ

Post 61641052643525
Video Thumbnail61641052643525
1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
jitendersharma889
@jitendersharma889  ·  13 karma

dont waste ur time in others notes, make ur own notes and prepare for written.Never depend on others

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kshitij1822
@kshitij1822  ·  29 karma

500 rs m bech tab maaane.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The FSSAI has released syllabus for written exam so plz refer website and prepare for that again i want to say kindly don't waste your time on other things and concentrate on that,I suggest to all first make your own notes for whole syllabus and improve your technical writing skills. All the best for all. If any body who cleared Ast. Director Tech. kindly msg here. All the best

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
DrugSmugler
@DrugSmugler  ·  3 karma

Exam will be in Feb end

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pawankmr89
@Pawankmr89  ·  5 karma

Internal news h kya Feb end

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey.......who has cleared 1st CBT in fssai for IT Asssistant post?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
gupta2ankit
@gupta2ankit  ·  0 karma

@Lolo4321 when will be the written exam for this post? can u give me number?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Lolo4321
@Lolo4321  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys!!! could you plz tell me the weightage of CBT-1 in final selection for the post of Assistant?

@XXYY123
1 comment
Honest-boy
@Honest-boy  ·  7 karma

%50@PKKhorwal

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please share main exam syllabus

undefined
Write a comment