From 610(Q50 V23) on 10th Jan to 710(Q49 V37) on 11thApril

18 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Thanks to all the people who have been posting regularly on this forum. I could not have done this without ur help. Any1 wants any kind of material or any other kind of help, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Page 1 of 2
vishal_tajpuria Says
Guys, i got my AWA score today...4.5 (55%)..Please tell me how bad is it? I got 6.0 in TOEFL..can that help me in my applications?

seems to be a fine score...AWA does not count much (thats the general impression) especially when u have a good GMAT score
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
vishal_tajpuria Says
Guys, i got my AWA score today...4.5 (55%)..Please tell me how bad is it? I got 6.0 in TOEFL..can that help me in my applications?

I wouldn't worry much about the AWA, since you aced TOEFL. Just make sure your essays are in proper english. Its only when your essays are haywire that the adcom might want to check your writing abilities and these scores may be a part of the decision.

So concentrate on the essays and move on 😃
Command like a king, work like a slave.

thanks Vishal
>>
whoa ho ho ho whoa ... did not read your post correctly ... ignore the update which you'all might have recieved.

downloaded the Gmatter ver2.0

Anyone else trying the GMATTer along with GMAT Prep ??

Vishal .. have you used all three (Gmatter ver2.0 and the GMATPrep and PowerPrep) the s/w .. can you please post your asessment of the three.

Gmatter - Its a software containing all the questions from OG 10. Very useful when u r starting ur GMAT preparation or trying to improve on a certain topic as SC or CR.

PP - a waste under ACT. It was a wonderful software under ETS.

Gmatprep - THE BEST available!! U can take multiple tests using Gmatprep. Just uninstall the software once u have taken both the tests. Download it again from www.mba.com and install it. 95% of the questions will be different. This is the closest thing to the real GMAT under ACT.

Best of luck for ur prep.

Vishal .. have you used all three (Gmatter ver2.0 and the GMATPrep and PowerPrep) the s/w .. can you please post your asessment of the three.

Hi harshg, I downloaded that as well. Will try from home. Now at work. Will share my experience for sure.
I am planning to give my test in july.

hey!! thats a substantial jump in score..
congrats!!

so do you plan to make it by fall 2007??

Thanks yash.
Yes i m planning for fall 2007.

Hi Vishal,
Congrats and wish you the very best for ur applications. And thanks for the gmatter info.

Harsh,

It is gmatter.biz

Regards,
Pramod.