Free Classifieds In India

21 Posts  ·  960 Users
About this group

Easy way to post free ads in India is here at izydaisy which will find over a billion ads near you for real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds in India. izydaisy is considered to be under Top 10 Classified Sites In India now.

https://www.izydaisy.com/

Page 1 of 3

How to get a job in India and choose your desired career path? 

Students can spend a lot of time trolling job sites and sending resumes without choosing much of an employer response. From izydaisy – a free classified portal, employers still receive between 102 and 136 applications per job. Effective job hunting and generating employer interest requires careful thought, in-depth research, and a full-proof strategy.
 To help with, maximize your job search and get you on your desired career path, consider the following steps:
 1. Understand job search criteria
 Figure out your top how to get a job in India priorities – whether it is company culture, salary or a specific job position. If you understand what motivates you on how to get a job in India, it will be easier to target your applications to opportunities that match your skills and ambitions.
 Also, you need to be flexible. You don’t want your specificity to cost you your dream job at your dream company. If you get to the point where you are interviewing for a job at your dream company you want to work for but that is not quite the right fit, be honest with HR or the recruiter about your expertise and desire to work there. You will always have a possibility of a better opportunity opening up within that company.
 2. Make a list of jobs that meet your criteria
 Once you are able to communicate what you are looking for in a job, use these criteria to guide you in your search. Make a list to keep track of information.  
 3. Read the job description completely
 During your job search on how to get a job in India, read the job description thoroughly. It may take up time upfront, but it is a major time-saver, in the long run, you won’t be applying for jobs for which you are an unlikely candidate.
 Top companies generally have limited flexibility on their mandatory requirements, be it a university degree or job experience. If you are confident you can do the job, you should apply to a position, just be prepared to explain precisely how your skills or experiences are applicable to the opportunity at hand.
 4. Customize your resume
 Shape your resume to speak to the company, position, keywords and job requirements. Keep multiple versions of your resume. This can be an effective way of tailoring your experience to a particular role or industry.
 5. Activate your group circle
 Let your friends also know how to get a job in India and ask them to prepare a resume with informative data of your experience and skills. Chances are at least one of your friends can get their dream job and provide guidance or a foot-in-the-door.
 While there is no magic when it comes to finding a job, focusing your job search on quality over quantity and activating your relationships is the way to go!
 6. Follow up with everyone
 Collect cards from people you would rather not see again but these people are in your industry and may be connected to people you need to meet later on. Connect with everyone and try to make your message to them a bit personal, reminding them of your conversation.
 With a little work and dedicated practice, you will be able to connect with anyone – no matter where you happen to meet. 

https://www.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Jobs/5/0 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to find a job in India and meet new influencers

Professional relationships are essential in today’s business world. All the professionals seem to have an innate ability to connect with strangers in any situation. If I want to find a job in India, I will be able to find common ground and build rapport with others almost instantly.

It may look effortless, but it is a learned skill. With a little practice, I will be able to connect with anyone on izydaisy.

We all need to use the following tips to strike up a conversation at our next networking event, dinner party or while we are standing in a line for coffee.

1. Be Open

Whenever you get time, look for opportunities to meet new people. You cannot build relationships with others if you stay in the office all day. Instead, interact with the world around you and join professional organizations and take advantage of opportunities to attend events.

2. Become a storyteller

Everyone has a story to tell so master storytellers captivate strangers through compelling tales. Your story reveals your personal truth and thus your emotional narrative will help build rapport and develop the foundation for a professional relationship. It will illustrate your unique approach to business and can help establish your authority as an entrepreneur.

3. Show interest

If I want to find a job in India, it is important to tell my story but it is critical to discover the stories of those around me. So I ask the right questions and give new acquaintances time to open up. I always ask this question, if you were not in this field, what would you be doing? I have come across people who enjoy talking about themselves and will appreciate your interest. I was surprised at how quickly people reveal their own backgrounds, philosophies and motivations.

4. Be yourself

To become a successful entrepreneur, some professionals feel like they have to develop particular characteristics or behave in a certain way. Unfortunately, what works for someone else can make you appear insincere. So be vulnerable and show your real personality. You need to express your personality and share struggles as well as your achievements.

5. Appreciate different point of view

You do not need to agree with everything someone says, but try to empathize with how he or she feels. Do not judge or criticize, just listen. When we meet someone for the first time, we need to pay close attention to their interests and hobbies. Discover what matters most so you can begin to find common ground.

6. Show gratitude

If someone does a favor or goes out of their way to help you, thank them in person. We can take them to lunch or treat them to a cup of coffee. Small gestures of appreciation leave a lasting impression. Our humility and gratitude earn us a positive reputation in our community and within our industry.

7. Do not stop learning

The best way to make the conversation more interesting is to know a little about a lot. If I want to find a job in India, I stay up-to-date on current events and industry news. And we all need to follow these. Read blogs, newspapers and subscribe to trade magazines.

I was doing a job before starting out a business and now if I want to find a job in India, I or we all can sign up for a class at our local university or community college.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Prodesign is a top leading IT Company in India. They are providing a best Free woocommerce compatible wordpress themes. Through these themes you can start your business. Check out the largest collection of free WordPress themes for eCommerce. Join to download your favorite WooCommerce template according to your business needs.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to buy a car in India 2020 with the best offerings

Finding the best car is a bit tough task. Every day, we come across lots of cars and other vehicles, which gets us confused at the same time. Honda, Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki and Renault are among the best cars and have the best mileage that encourages me to follow my instincts and make a dream come true (I want to buy a car in India). Hyundai Grand i10 and Maruti Suzuki Swift are among the top cars known for their practicality, while brands like Renault and Tata are offer the best offerings for city drivability. 

Currently, I am running out-of-pocket so my friend suggested me one of the best classified portals – izydaisy where I found the best sellers.

I want to buy a car that offers and all the modern features and here is the list of top nine cars that I found on the free classified portal!

Maruti Suzuki Baleno

Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the biggest catch that Maruti Suzuki holds. It has bowed down the rigid players of the industry. It comes with 60:40 split seats, 16-inch alloy wheels, auto projector headlamps and automatic climate control. It also offers a spacious cabin and low maintenance.

Maruti Suzuki Swift

This car got features like projector headlamps, 14-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels and touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. 

Hyundai Grand i10

This car offers the best cabin in its class. The features and finishing are impeccable and impressive. ABS and two airbags come standard for safety along with some futuristic features like LED DRLs and alloy wheels and touchscreen infotainment system. 

Hyundai Elite i20

Hyundai Elite i20 is one of the top premium hatchbacks offering features like fully loaded AVN system with reverse parking camera, six airbag system and car auto link.

Tata Tiago

Tata has started a new era for the brand with unmatched features. It comes with Harmon Kardon music system with eight speakers, reverse parking sensors and ABS and airbags are great to use. 

Hyundai Santro

I want to buy a car that features rich surprise and Hyundai Santro holds a feature loaded cabin with wide range of colour choices with matching interiors. For safety, it has Android auto and Apple CarPlay enabled touch screen system with ABS and Airbags.

Ford EcoSport

This car is another enthusiasts’ car with tried and tested diesel engine. It features ESP, HLA, 17-inch alloy wheels, projector headlamps, engine start-stop, Android auto and Apple CarPlay system and safety features like ABS and airbags.

Maruti Suzuki Omni

If you are into travel business then head to this car. It has a frugal diesel engine which is great on highways and city. This VW Polo is synonymous to safety. Also, the best in the segment structure with all-round protection makes this the best-selling car.

Mahindra Marazzo

This seven-seater car is loaded with premium features like leather upholstery, projector headlamps, steering mounted controls, alloy wheels and navigation and touchscreen control. This offers a robust platform for better safety.

I want to buy a car that is budget-friendly and AMT has become the new definition of it. It is the best automatic cars usually based on CVT or AMT. If you are also looking for the best automatic cars, consider buying Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai and Renault.

Post 66564521129102
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to sell cars in India with an online ad and expert tips? 

As a seller, my goal was to sell cars in India and earn as much money as possible. At izydaisy, I met a buyer and was immediately surprised that they quickly got down to the business of acquiring my well-conditioned used car. My goal was to try and strike up a rapport with the buyer and know them better given the time we had. I used to ask them if they had a family and if the economy, as well as safety, was something they were interested in when it comes to transportation. 

I made them feel comfortable speaking with me about things tangential to the car. It was important to me that they get to relax a bit and this strategy helps me learn exactly what their goals were so that I could use that information. So whether you are trading up to something newer, scaling down to something smaller, or you have had a change in lifestyle and transport needs, at some point you are likely to sell cars in India. In most cases, you will want to maximize your return because you will be using that money to help buy its replacement but you may simply want to get shot of it as quickly and conveniently as possible.
 There are an increasing number of different ways to sell cars in India and several steps you can take to ensure that you get the best price of it. 

Five Tips for Selling Your Car 

Before you start saving your ad, here are a few things you can do to maximize the appeal of your car. 

1. Get the right price 

You do not need to undersell your car so before you sign any agreement or ready to sell cars in India, search for similar models advertised online. Find models that are of similar trim level and age. This will let you understand what your car will sell for. 

2. Gather your paperwork 

If your car recently had an MOT then the buyer does not have to pay for a new MOT straight away, but your buyer can be more confident that the car is in a good state. Make sure you have all the document prepared. Here is a quick paper checklist: 

-> MOT certificates 

->V5C (logbook) 

->  Manual 

-> Service book 

-> Purchased parts  

-> Significant invoices and receipts

3. Find keys and accessories

Collect all keys of the car including the socket-style tool for unlocking alloy wheels. Also, re-fit parts or accessories you might have removed, such as a parcel shelf for the boot or a tool kit. 

4. Wash your car 

Before taking any pictures and before give it to anyone for a test drive, give it a good clean inside and out. Pay special attention to the parts such as the dashboard, steering wheel, seats, carpets and windows. 

If you hold a relatively new car, it may be worth investing in having minor bodywork damage and paintwork scrapes repaired or renovating scuffed alloy wheels.
 5. Delete your sensitive data 

I know, you might be thinking about what data? But if you have transferred files from your phone book to your car’s memory, while the addresses of your home, work and friends all stored in its memory. This is not data that you want to share by accident, so delete it before selling it out. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to sell used cars in India and get a worth amount? 

IzyDaisy will avail the list of vehicles in India such as motorbikes, cars, cycles, boats, Trailers, Lorries, construction machinery, and car parts & accessories. Find yours now.

https://www.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Vehicles/10/0

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you looking for a better way to buy cars in India?

We have to face pushy, overbearing salesmen to buy cars in India or any other vehicles and this can be extremely frustrating. As a result, I do whatever I need to do to avoid buying a car. I maintain my car checks and keep my vehicle for as long as I can. 

However, at some point in time, buying a car is a reality that we all have to face. Below, I have listed several important buying tips that we all should follow when looking to buy cars in India. All these tips will help you save money, get the best deal and hopefully, reduce the stress involved with purchasing a vehicle.

Important Tips Everyone Should Follow

1. Deep Research

Before buy cars in India or any vehicle, the most important thing to know is that knowledge is power. Do not arrive at a car lot without first researching the car you want to buy. Nowadays, you can find just about anything you want to know about a car online. izydaisy is a great place to start researching cars in your price range. 

Research the recent resale price for the specific car model. This information will give you major bargaining power. 

2. Buy Affordable Vehicle

If you already own a car and considering buying another car, you need to reassess whether or not you can really afford to buy another one. Rather than look for another option, wait until your current vehicle is paid off. Then set aside the money for your monthly car payment in an interest-bearing account for one year, while continuing to drive your old car. 

For example, if your car payment was Rs. 22,000 a month and you follow this strategy for just one year, you will then have more than Rs. 25,000 to use as a down payment on your next year. 

3. Utilize the Internet

Buy cars in India online is definitely an option to consider. First of all, you completely avoid the hassle of dealing with an annoying car salesman. Then you could end up with a much better price. Purchasing a car online is much convenient than visiting multiple dealerships.

On the other hand, an Internet sales manager makes a fixed salary and gets paid a bonus, based on volume. So if you decide to buy a car online, you will still want to test drive the car and bring a mechanic to make sure there are no issues or problems.

4. Avoid Impulse Buying

Before buying a car or any vehicle, conduct extensive research. Your impulsive nature is a risky endeavour for buying a vehicle. After buying, you might realize it’s too late that you can’t afford the car, or you may find that the performance of the vehicle just doesn’t meet your expectations.

By researching the model and style of the car, and reviewing insurance rates and financing, you should be able to put yourself in a vehicle that you will enjoy for many years to come.

5. Visit the Mechanic 

If you are planning to buy a used vehicle, it is important to have the vehicle thoroughly checked out by a mechanic before you finalize it. The mechanic will inspect the vehicle and look for unusual signs of wear and tear.

The mechanic will help you find mechanical problems or maintenance issues that help you determine whether or not to buy the vehicle!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Reasons To Learn A Language In India

Join Spanish classes in India and all language classes for all the age group people and follow your passion to learn a language in India or post a free ad for your language school in India.

https://www.izydaisy.com/classifieds/1/Language-Classes/188/0

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Find a Job in India

Unemployment is a major problem faced by people all around the world. India is no exception, Indian unemployment rate stood at 6.1% in 2018, which was the highest in 40 years. it is said by CMIE, the body that monitors Indian economy that 11 million jobs were lost in 2018. The highest Indian unemployment rate was recorded in 1983 at 8.3 % while the Lowest was recorded in 2014.

The importance of measuring  unemployment exists beyond statistics, a person without a job is unable to provide for himself in turn his family will suffer, a collection of such unemployed people will lead to enormous amount of families getting affected, this will mean the country will get lesser revenue, lesser consumer spending, the more the unemployment rate, the less cash there will be to fuel the day-to-day machinery. It has been recorded through history that a good employment rate and economic growth is important for a country to be stable, high poverty and unemployment rates have been the precursors to many social unrest movements all around the world.

It's not an easy task to look for a job, especially the one you deserve, underemployment also affects so many people today - they do the jobs that are completely irrelevant to the education sought and get paid very less amount for the hours that they put in resulting to Zero savings or sometimes they cannot even afford to win their daily bread or sound shelter.

To get a job one must know where to find it, in the olden days you had to either walk around the whole city looking for that rare "employees wanted" sign or apply for the one that said "relevant" job found on the classifieds section of the daily newspapers. Nowadays things are much easier, you could just scroll through a Free Classifieds Job Portal like www.izydaisy.com and look for the jobs you want within your locality and contact the employer directly without any hassle. You can easily Find a Job In India using their free classifieds services just using your mobile phone. 1000s of Employers post job advertisements on Izydaisy.com and find the right suitable candidates for the post here, so, if you are a small start-up company looking for the right candidate you can simply post your vacancy ad for free and the applicant will directly contact you.

The sectors that will see major boost in 2020 in terms of increased employment opportunities are the IT sector, manufacturing sector, retail sector, FMCG, finance and insurance, so it will be advisable to Find a Job you like within these sectors as there will be higher probability of Find a Job In India within them. The employment opportunities in India might seem a little dull right now, but things are going to fire up soon, as it's predicted that by 2022 there will be a demand for 109 million skilled labours. So, keep scrolling through your www.izydaisy.com screen for jobs that strike your interest, because you will never know when you will find the job of your dreams, might just be a page away or a day away.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Free Classifieds In Delhi Has Made Possible To Discover Classes At Low Price

I was living with my family in Sultanpur and completed my schooling over there. But, for graduation, I have shifted to Delhi in 2015 and took admission in the top Engineering College which I have found from free classifieds in Delhi portal.

I remembered on the first day of college, some seniors were doing raging. They also caught me and some juniors who were my classmates. We bagged that group, but they were not supposed to listen and wanted us to do the task anyhow. Do you know what was the task? Let me tell you. The task is we all had to go to shave our beard on only one side for a week. We were not at all wanted to tolerate that nonsense that is why we have recorded a video of them and post it on social media. As soon as it went viral, our college authority came to us and they suspended those students for two weeks.

During that period, some of my classmates became friends, and we are now best friends. In college time, some of them were very serious about studies, and they were interested in software developing that's why they joined the best ERP classes which were found through free classifieds in Delhi platform. But I and my other friend named Deep were not much serious about study. We used to go to the canteen, playing video games, and sometimes go to watch a movie by bunking lectures. And after college, we hang out every night with other friends as well.

My friend, Deep was interested in chasing out his hobby, Cricket. He always dreamed about becoming a cricketer. Even, at some time he was used to playing cricket while we were playing video games. This is the reason why we forced him to join cricket academy, but he was financially unstable so my other friends suggested him about free classifieds in Delhi portal. By browsing the site, he ended up with an academy that has proven record to place their students and you know what that academy was charging a low fee as well. But we all have helped him to pay his cricket fees as he also needed to pay college fees.

Currently, he is a coach in the cricket academy. Now, you might think what about me? Well, I was not at all interested in the study and when the seventh semester came, placement was started. My other friends were becoming very serious and studied all the time to crack the written exam and an interview. Even, they have again used the online platform “free classifieds in Delhi” to enroll in online classes. Yes, there are various channels that are delivering lectures on aptitude and reasoning. And this time they have not gone one by one and found channels. They just posted there and found out the best one.

And I was not able to sit in the placement and if I choose to sit, I got rejected then I have realized that I have wasted my four years. After that, my friend got placed, and I was searching for a job but not from a single company, I received a positive response. Then I became serious about my career and decided to take training in an ERP course. For that, I also choose to find classes from free classifieds in Delhi portal. I have found that and took training. Now working in a company.

So learn from my story, and be serious about your career!!     

https://delhi.izydaisy.com/
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.