FPM 2019 Preparation

Meant for Serious aspirants aspiring for PHD from top B-schools India/Abroad

12 Posts  ·  91 Users
Page 1 of 1
I have completed my BS(Research) - MS from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. MS - 71% BS(Research)-71% XII - 82% and 10th 9.4/10 CGPA GRE Score - 301/340 Will I be able to get PhD in IIM C B K or Indore ? Please reply me. Should I take GR...
Read more...
Post 5726125399998464
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I have completed my BS(Research) - MS from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. MS - 71% BS(Research)-71% XII - 82% and 10th 9.4/10 CGPA GRE Score - 301/340 Will I be able to get PhD in IIM C B K or Indore ? Please reply me. Should I take GR...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
  Apply to fpm @ IMI BHUBANESHWAR IN MARKETING HR FINANCE OPERATION IT  through cat/ugc net/RAT-EXAM(INSTITUTE OWN EXAM BASED ON CAT FORMAT)-PLUS INTERVIEW AND A 2 PAGE TENTATIVE RESEARCH PROPOSAL STIPEND 20000/MONTH FIRST 2 YEAR AND 25000/MONTH N...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
  Apply to fpm @ IMI BHUBANESHWAR IN MARKETING HR FINANCE OPERATION IT  through cat/ugc net/RAT-EXAM(INSTITUTE OWN EXAM BASED ON CAT FORMAT)-PLUS INTERVIEW AND A 2 PAGE TENTATIVE RESEARCH PROPOSAL STIPEND 20000/MONTH FIRST 2 YEAR AND 25000/MONTH N...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello friends!! We can start by mentioning the profiles of each of us and the areas where we want to puruse FPM. This would help a lot.

Load more comments 2 of 6
m456
@m456 @m456  ·  20 days ago
Read more...
  •  
Gourav76
Gourav Roy @Gourav76  ·  13 days ago

MBA in marketing from Christ university..having 3 years of experience. want to do Fpm in the area of marketing or strategic management.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Any IIM fpm pass-out in finance looking for assistant professor post please message me. Handsome CTC based on experience and other qualifications. Kindly share with others you know ....

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
 I am an IT professional with 1 year of experience. I want to join FPM(mis) in IIMs in coming years. Is there a chance that IIM can change their eligibility to Post Graduate for admission in FPM?  In one newspaper article i saw it.    https://www....
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello Guys, I am Karthik currently pursuing Sjimr Mumbai GMP and Masters in Management from EBS Universität Germany. I want to pursue FPM in ISB/IIMs in the area of Strategy. Apart from Gmat score and motivation/ orientation towards research what ...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 6
11dapgamlan91
Amlan Ghosh @11dapgamlan91  ·  1 month ago

@bsrikanthkar try at ahmedabad

m456
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Backgroung GEF IIMK FPM asks you to pick 2 research areas and invites you for interview for one or both of them depending on whether u r shortlisted or not. I was invited for interview for both areas I had applied in namely IT&S and OBHR -----...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 3
deactivated
 @deactivated  ·  6 months ago

Nope . Its not necessary to have articles published. It does give a boost yes , but not necessarily

m456
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Dear all,kindly post your interest areas and keep sharing articles, my interest area is OB/HR. 

https://home.kpmg.com/xx/en/home/insights/2017/09/2017-hr-transformation-survey.html

Happy Reading!!

The Goal 
undefined
Write a comment...