Fox Fall 2008 Admits?

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys, I have got an admit from Temple University - Fox School of Business, for Fall 2008...i am not sure i will get any aid...but i think i might take this up, having received a couple of rejects from other schools. still awaiting the resu...
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

Are you a current student at Fox business school? I would really appreciate if you could help me with some information regarding the school.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have my interview scheduled for FOX on monday ..
First of all, congrats to all of you who have made through.
I was wondering if you could share your profile with me .. and also what kinda questions were asked ??

My Profile

--Completed B.Tech ( Electronics and Communications ) - 78.57 %
--Working with TCS since 2005. ( 3 yrs exp at the time of joining )
--Extra curicular (Avg)
--GMAT (650).

Thanks and Regards
Achin,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Lakshman,

I too have got an admit from Temple University - Fox School of Business for Fall'08.....i have a couple of admits from other schools but i might as well take this up bcoz of their scholarship offer. What abt u?? Ne information on the placement scenario at Fox??

Regards,
Abhi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well, no one else?
Can someone pls tell me whether this is good value for money? Being in the industrial Philadelphia region is a major attraction, but how good are placements after MBA? Would really appreciate some suggestions/comments.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I have got an admit from Temple University - Fox School of Business, for Fall 2008...i am not sure i will get any aid...but i think i might take this up, having received a couple of rejects from other schools. still awaiting the results from few other schools.
anyone else with admit to Fox??

Regards,
Laksh.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...