Form rejected by IIMK. Please help..

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi, I checked my CAT Application status today in IIMK website and it says ur form is rejected. Reason given is "Candidate has not filled in the percentage in Bachelor's degree in box 17 (degree completed) or box 18 (degree incomplete)" ...
Page 1 of 1
even my application is rejected
and I m getting the following message

(i) Counterfoil of bank pay-in-slip has not been enclosed with the application form
or
(ii) The Name appearing in Challan is not that of Applicant.

but there are no instructions given as in what should I do..

I have written a mail to IIM B and they have replied that plz follow instructions as given on the website

but they havent mentioned any instructions on the website or am i missing out ???

Guys plz advice

Why don't you call up IIMK??? Most probably you would have to catch the next train to Kozhikode

Mridul
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,

I checked my CAT Application status today in IIMK website and it says ur form is rejected. Reason given is
"Candidate has not filled in the percentage in Bachelor's degree in box 17 (degree completed) or box 18 (degree incomplete)"

And the action to be taken as
""In case you have obtained more than 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) and have the relevant documents, then you will have to come to the IIM, Kozhikode alongwith a demand draft of Rs. 1100 (Rs. 550 in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) favoring ""Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode"" and fill-up the application form once again, on or before Oct 5, 2006. Please bring the required documents to prove that the percentage obvtained is more than 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD)."
"

I have completed my M.Sc.Integrated course this year and i had filled up the box 18 as far as i remember. In any case I had also provided with copy of my marksheet earlier.
I am in Bangalore now. What should i do. Can I call them and ask about it or is there provision to fill the form in IIMB. Please help..

even my application is rejected
and I m getting the following message

(i) Counterfoil of bank pay-in-slip has not been enclosed with the application form
or
(ii) The Name appearing in Challan is not that of Applicant.

but there are no instructions given as in what should I do..

I have written a mail to IIM B and they have replied that plz follow instructions as given on the website

but they havent mentioned any instructions on the website or am i missing out ???

Guys plz advice
Hi,

I checked my CAT Application status today in IIMK website and it says ur form is rejected. Reason given is
"Candidate has not filled in the percentage in Bachelor's degree in box 17 (degree completed) or box 18 (degree incomplete)"

""In case you have obtained more than 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) and have the relevant documents, then you will have to come to the IIM, Kozhikode alongwith a demand draft of Rs. 1100 (Rs. 550 in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) favoring ""Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode"" and fill-up the application form once again, on or before Oct 5, 2006. Please bring the required documents to prove that the percentage obvtained is more than 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD)."
"

I have completed my M.Sc.Integrated course this year and i had filled up the box 18 as far as i remember. In any case I had also provided with copy of my marksheet earlier.
I am in Bangalore now. What should i do. Can I call them and ask about it or is there provision to fill the form in IIMB. Please help..

Dear Macora,

I don't think you will be allowed to submit new form at Banglore and if you are serious about CAT travel to Kozhi tonight itself with the money and various proofs as required earlier (all papers) & Photos. Telephone may not help in this case. You acan always get a DD at the bank in campus itself in most cases.

This is to best of my knowledge and understanding.

Arun
It's never too late.

Hi,

"