foreign languages anyone??

103 Posts  ·  428 Users
About this group
in these days of globlisation is a foriegn language nessary for a mba student.i had some question.please help me 1.which one to learn(French,German,Spanish,russian.....) 2.how much it will cost 3.will it help at the time of placements(will ...
Page 1 of 11

Hi guys can anyone tell me from where can I do the German language course in Delhi?

I researched and found one institute named language pantheon, located at green park, New Delhi.

So, if anyone knows anything about language pantheon institute, kindly inform me.

To know more about Language Pantheon visit at http://www.languagepantheon.com

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Spanish, of course.

If you want to learn Spanish, this site can help: Spanish to English  https://spanishto-english.com/ . It offers instant translation, grammar, and vocabulary lessons online

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, I too am keen on learning spanish ! I am based out of Hyderabad. Any good institute to learn spanish in Hyderabad ?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I really want to learn French and Spanish for completely different reasons altogether. French, because I feel it is the sweetest sounding language in the world, Spanish because I love Cuban music and love how the Spanish lyrics adds a zing to the already upbeat rumba and flamenco tunes.....Unfortunately I am really lazy but I do hope to get enrolled in a foreign language academy during my semester break.

XAT ' 14- 97.43, CAT- 96 (QA-99, VA- 66 :) ) ||Applications- XLRI HRM, IIM Ranchi PGDHRM, TISS HRM&LR; ||Calls- XLRI HRM, TISS HRM&LR;||Converts- XLRI HRM
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Love Nadal, hence started loving spain, thier football, and now language..

I am half through now, thanks to Rosetta Stones software :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am doin my final year college.. and after tat i would probably land in any bank workin as assistant.. but i love france and their culture.. so obviously i want to learn french.. but my dad is advising me tat french is not goin to help me in my career.. i ma confused.. help me out frndz...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@economst thanks dear for helping this is what i was looking for !!
thanks again
He who hesitates is lost.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankitarao contact at below address thy might help you, thy do run short term courses..

Cervantes Institute in New Delhi
48, Hanuman Road
Connaught Place
New Delhi 110 001
Tel: (+91 11) 43681900

its a non-profit organization created by the government of Spain
The past is memory. The future is wish. Now is real. | DDT'12 |
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@economst well the problem is i dont have time!! wanna do a basic + intermediate course in about 6-7 months...

He who hesitates is lost.
1 comment
iiteenquiry
@iiteenquiry  ·  0 karma

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as IITE, School of Professional Foreign Languages, Certified with ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management Services, IAO International Accreditation Organization & IALC International Association of Language Centers Accreditation. One of the major service provider in the domain of the Foreign Languages.

We provide

GERMAN,JAPANESE,FRENCH,SPANISH,MANDARIN,KOREAN,ITALIAN,ARABIC,PORTUGUESE,RUSSIAN,THAI,PERSIAN, DUTCH,DANISH,GREEK,SWEDISH,MALAYSIAN BAHASA, HINDI,BUSINESS ENGLISH,KANNADA,TELUGU,TAMIL,MALAYALAM AND MORE

PHONE NO: 9036216666

ab�ޙ>Z��c��

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ankitarao chk this link ...

and if u r havng time thn JNU offers a PG in spanish language ( 2 years course)
The past is memory. The future is wish. Now is real. | DDT'12 |
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...