FORE School of Management Converts [2012-2014]

683 Posts  ·  208 Users
About this group
The thread is dedicated for all those who have converted FORE. Check your result FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT Please post your profile in this order for the benefit of all: 10th: 12th: Grad: CAT: WorkEx: Rate you...
Page 1 of 69

i hv scored 71% in cat. is der any chance of getting cal from FSM.........?

1 comment
guptaarun315
@guptaarun315  ·  0 karma

no

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me when is the session going to commence as it has not been mentioned on the website and are the registration date and the session beginning date same?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got to know that fore is opening a nw campus at sonepat. is this is true?? will d delhi campus shift to sonepat????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@godg said:
@AkshayTyagi2011 wat documents in all we have to bring for gd/pi interview.. and mine is tomorrow,, how long will the whole procedure take(approx idea(if))?
this is not the correct forum for you. Check the name of the forum.

Please see the posts on the following thread -

Your question has been answered on the above link. Look through the posts.
Akshay Tyagi, PGDM-FMG(2012-14), FORE School of Management, New Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AkshayTyagi2011 wat documents in all we have to bring for gd/pi interview.. and mine is tomorrow,, how long will the whole procedure take(approx idea(if))?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@akash0706
no you need not.
Akshay Tyagi, PGDM-FMG(2012-14), FORE School of Management, New Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do we need to get printout of information sheet.....????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SwapnilChamp92 Says
can ny 1 tell me the genuine placement reports of FORE of last batch..??

Its 240 students and other than what institute prepares NO student would obviously sit down and prepare detailed reports/charts etc.! So if you ask me specifically how many went into Marketing, Finance etc. or maybe FMCG, Banking etc. Sorry, no one will be able to tell you!! You'll have to go by what is given in the placement report but take it with a pinch of salt!!

Coming to the actual figure for average, no one knows because some students got their package changed after they joined, or its different from what the organization quoted when they came to campus (considering work exp and all some people's salary changes. I'm one of them!). And after it changes, some are told by HR to keep it confidential!! So then the institute doesn't have updated figures. But then if you're looking for a ballpark figure, yes what is mentioned in the placement report is more or less true give or take around 50k from the average quoted because of the reason I mentioned.
You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can ny 1 tell me the genuine placement reports of FORE of last batch..??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...