Join the discussion on FORE School of Management, New Delhi Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the FORE School of Management College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
FORE School of Management PGDM
The FORE School of Management, best known as FORE, is a private business school located in New Delhi, India. FORE stands for ‘Foundation for Organizational Research and Education’. Established in 1981, the school offers postgraduate education. In addition to its main academic programmes, FORE is also engaged in research, consultancy, seminars, academic conferences and research publications.
PGDM Programmes Offered By FORE:
No. of Seats: 180
The Two-Year Full-Time PGDM is an AICTE approved Programme. It is designed to train and groom future managers who can successfully handle the complex business environment.
No. of Seats: 120
The Two-Year Full-Time PGDM in International Business is an AICTE approved programme running successfully for the past 14 years. It aims at preparing students to take up careers in corporate houses and family businesses engaged in International Business operations.
No. of Seats: 60
The Two-Year Full-Time PGDM in Financial Management is an AICTE approved Program. It is designed on a unique curriculum structure to cater to the growing requirements of finance professionals in the field of investment management, banking and financial services with leading corporates, banks and financial institutions.
No. of Seats: 60
The Two-Year Full-Time PGDM (Big Data Analytics). The program is designed in such a manner that the role of analytics is emphasised from the very beginning of the program. Through this programme, students will be exposed to core managerial concepts, business problems, big data ecosystem, case studies, data-driven case studies and tools, platforms and software to solve them.
No. of seats: 30
Executive PGDM is a 15 months’ Full-Time General management Programme exclusively designed for experienced middle-level working professionals aiming to take up leadership positions in their respective organizations or elsewhere in the industry.
For PGDM/ PGDM – IB/ PGDM – FM/ PGDM – BDA
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and minimum 50% marks.
- Final year students may also apply, but the admission will be subject to achieving a “pass” result in the examination.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2020, XAT-2021 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2019 and 20th January 2021.
- Applicants must complete the application online on the website of the FORE School of Management.
- Online Application fee has to be paid by all applicants based on a number of courses applied for.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the accepted entrance exams.
- Selected applicants must appear for a personal interview.
- The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, work experience, written ability and performance in the interview.
Application Start and End date
- The application process starts from – October 2020
- The application process ends in – December 2020
Placements Report for the Class of 2020
- Marketing | Highest CTC Offered – 18 LPA
- Operations | Highest CTC Offered – 20 LPA
- IT/ITES | Highest CTC Offered – 30 LPA
- Finance | Highest CTC Offered – 11 LPA
- Consulting & Research | Highest CTC Offered – 12 LPA
- Human Resource | Highest CTC Offered – 11.5 LPA
FORE School of Management provides financial aid in the form of “Means-cum-Merit Scholarship” as per the details given below to the students in the First Year and the Second Year of the PGDM (FMG), PGDM (IMG), PGDM (FM), and the PGDM (BDA) programmes of the Institute.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the “Means” and the “Merit” criteria as detailed hereinafter.
- The scholarship support includes waiver of full tuition fee.
- The scholarship is awarded for one academic year subject to conditions.
- The awarded scholarship amount will be adjusted against the tuition fee due or paid separately. Wherever needed, scholarship amount will be calculated on the pro-rated Term Tuition fee.
For more information, visit the official website: Click Here
Other Important Articles:
FORE School Of Management (FSM), Delhi | Courses and Campus Facilities