FORE School of Management, New Delhi Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on FORE School of Management 2019 Admission and get all the details about FORE School of Management's Cut Off, FORE School of Management's Fees, FORE School of Management's Placement and much more from our MBA section

541 Posts  ·  1,563 Users
Recommended

Application Deadline Extended till January 22, 2019 - 23:59 Hours

FORE - PGDM, PGDM-IB, PGDM-FM Application Deadline

FORE Alumna – Winner of ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ and ‘Business of the Year’ awards 2017

True Meaning of "Future Manager" at FORE School of Management, New Delhi

FORE Internship Series #2

Page 1 of 54

Hello. Got my interview on 24th Just wanted to know whether any eating arrangements will be made by the management? 

•  
Write a comment...

I have scheduled my PI for tomorrow. But I can't download the admit card as the portal is showing some error. What should I do?

•  
Vatsalla.khanna
Vatsalla Khanna @Vatsalla.khanna  FSM New Delhi  ·  6 hours ago

Hi! Not a problem. You may come without the admit card.

•  
asp221998
@asp221998 @asp221998  ·  4 hours ago

@Vatsalla.khanna thanks for the info

•  
Write a comment...

What kind of questions are asked in the business awareness quiz ? 

vasudha
  •  
vasudhakhera01
Vasudha  @vasudhakhera01  ·  19 hours ago

Not able to find the link on the website . Can u pls share . Thanks :)

•  
Write a comment...

Approximately how much time will the whole process take? I have mine from 1 p.m. tomorrow.

•  
vrinda_FORE
@vrinda_FORE @vrinda_FORE  FSM New Delhi  ·  4 hours ago

Hi @devangshandilya process will end by 5pm

•  
Write a comment...
i have some other interview clashing on the day of the interview with FORE, whom to mail and should i also attach the call letter of the other college of which the date of interview is same? I need the city to be same, would it be possible? When w...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
Akamoha
@Akamoha @Akamoha  ·  10 hours ago

@vibspunjabi2014 Call them.

•  
vibspunjabi2014
vibhuti punjabi  @vibspunjabi2014  ·  8 hours ago

Contacg ?

•  
Write a comment...

I have already booked my slot and received my call letter. Is it possible to change the description ( Why MBA ? ) now which was asked when booking the slot ?

•  
Write a comment...
I want to know my scheduled date for gdpi as I am unable to download admit card using the specified link, when trying to login it says 'Slot Booking Module is Deactivated. For Booking Slot Please Contactadmissions@fsm.ac.in'. I have already mailed...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Mailed to the admissions id for change of interview date yesterday. Please can you tell me until when can I get their reply . I need to book my tickets .

•  
Write a comment...

Does FORE count class 10 marks also in past acads because in the form they only asked about 12th and grad marks.

•  
vrinda_FORE
@vrinda_FORE @vrinda_FORE  FSM New Delhi  ·  4 hours ago

Hi @mayankmakhijani yes your 10th class academic documents will also be verified and evaluated during the process.

•  
Write a comment...

I had entered my College marks till 4th Sem as 5th sem results weren't out yet. Can I edit it now as my results are out? 

•  
vrinda_FORE
@vrinda_FORE @vrinda_FORE  FSM New Delhi  ·  1 day ago

Hi @ArchitSinha you can show your complete documents including 5th sem marksheet during document verification it will be evaluated then.

•  
ArchitSinha
Archit Sinha @ArchitSinha  ·  1 day ago

Alright. Thank You!

•  
Write a comment...