FORE School of Management, New Delhi Admissions 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

1,518 Posts  ·  3,595 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on FORE School of Management 2020 admission and get all the details about FORE School of Management’s Cut Off, FORE School of Management’s Fees, FORE School of Management’s Placement and much more from our MBA section.

Page 1 of 152

Dear Aspirants,

The Application form for the PGDM Programs of 2020-22 batch is now live. Please try to fill the form well before the last date of application to avoid any last minute hassles.

Kindly visit our website (www.fsm.ac.in) and register for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs 2020-22 (PGDM, PGDM-IB AND PGDM-FM). 

Please find the link to the Application form page: http://admissions.fsm.ac.in

For any admissions related queries, kindly post them here and we will try to resolve them at the earliest. You can also reach out to the Admissions office at 011-41242415 or email us at admissions@fsm.ac.in for any further issues.

We request you to regularly check our official Pagalguy Admissions thread and FSM’s Admissions facebook page for updates.

All the best for your exams!

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any management quota for FORE institute?

2 comments
fore1921
@fore1921  ·  0 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohan_fore
@rohan_foreFSM New Delhi  ·  125 karma

@Alien20 Hi, no there is no MQ in FORE

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone wants to take admission in Fore IB I am leaving

2 likes1 comment
bhumesh92
@bhumesh92  ·  4 karma

Yes. Please let me know

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got a call for FM course in fore school. No other options. Should i take it? Please reply ASAP

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which college  is good for suggest me with honest answer

XUB
FORE
IMI
KJ Som
Welingkar
Symbiosis
Amity
28 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Programme Highlights:
  • 15 months AICTE Approved Full-Time Programme- Consists of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms of 12 weeks each (11 weeks’ classroom teaching + 1 week for exams etc.), and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
  • Best in class, industry relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A etc.
  • International Immersion Programme – Six half credit courses in 90 Hrs of course work (total elapsed time 4 weeks*) with certification at our academic partner Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
  • Added Benefit of prestigious 'NTU-FORE Global Management Certificate'.
  • Renowned Professors from Ivy League / Premier B-schools from abroad to take a minimum of 30 hours of classes at FORE campus.
  • Strong Industry Connect through content creation and delivery by corporate experts.
  • Lateral Placement Support, leveraging more than 6000 Alumni of the Institute, placed all over the world. Click here to find the Placement Report of the Institute.

• 5 yrs work X is must I have completed 58 months till date any idea that i am eligible or not
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, please fill this form, it will take only 2mins and will be of great help to us.

https://forms.gle/e1TdFxYMnj96cBQu9

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IB Waitlist 1-10..kindly dm

2 comments
himanshu89458
@himanshu89458  ·  0 karma

Bhai please contact me yr 7015493254 ya tre no dede bhai main krlunga bht zaroori hai bhai please

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
himanshu89458
@himanshu89458  ·  0 karma

@Prateek31111 bhaiii please??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anybody is leaving fore core or ib please contact me, I will take your seat. Email - agarsanchit96@gmail.com  

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If  anybody  is  leaving  fore  core  please  contact  me  I  will  take  your  seat.  Email ajayyadav7997@gmail.com

1 like1 comment
DakotaWaugh
@DakotaWaugh  ·  0 karma

I would like to know more about the business courses that are in this school. I'm interested in social media marketing. Unfortunately, there are few really useful information about this topic on the Internet. I found literally several sources with unique information such as https://samples.edusson.com/social-media/ . But this also does not suit me, because in such an article and essay it is impossible to fit all the nuances of such activities. I would like to take a course that includes this area of marketing. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...