FORE GD- PI Helpdesk !!!

499 Posts  ·  81 Users
About this group
Hi all PGites, Congrats to all who have got a strange call from FORE. U guys shud even try for KBC, if it starts again as ur lucky star is shining bright. :: Anyways , even I m pondering, as my own younger bro with abv 90 percentile an...
Page 1 of 50

i got that , but u know what i see is " u r not in the 1st merit list"so i wanted to know does that speak it all for the merit list and waiting list ? anyways thanx for ur help buddy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
madmax1980 Says
hey ppl how to know wether u r in the waiting list or not,i dont think 1 st merit list and 1st waiting list r the same and so it tells me that u r not in the first merit list so how to know wether i m in the waiting list or not or is it that the meirt list and the waitin list r the same here

this is what i get You are in 1st waiting list, the final status of your admission will be confirmed on 12 th April, 2006 .. this means i am in waiting list and not merit list
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

even i was expecting to convert fore, i had a decent interview,dunno what went wrong,everything seems over

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey ppl how to know wether u r in the waiting list or not,i dont think 1 st merit list and 1st waiting list r the same and so it tells me that u r not in the first merit list so how to know wether i m in the waiting list or not or is it that the meirt list and the waitin list r the same here

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mltr_fan Says
Same here, second in a row after LBSIM:( . Any idea how many there in the waiting list and how many actually got selected.

hey mltr, if u get any info on that front please lemme know, heard that there are 150 ppl in the first waiting list. and if i am the 150th, then its a dooms call for me. and after this interview which went pretty well, and still i am on the wait list, i cant even expect imt nag:neutral:

regards
garima
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi, i am in the waiting list
it says" u are in the first waiting list, ur results will be announced on 12th april"

doesnr mention the waiting list no. on which i am on

:(

Same here, second in a row after LBSIM:( . Any idea how many there in the waiting list and how many actually got selected.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i was really lookin forward to this, after such n interview and %, i dint quite expect to not get it,

anyways best of luck to all who did get it.

chance of clearing 1st waiting list last year was very high cause results were announced very early and we were asked to deposit 55k within few days

in ur case as the results of other inst have been announced and they are asking for fees quite early i wud say that the chances of clearing the 1st waiting list is good if not very high
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The message on the website says this

Congratulations You Have been selected................... The Last Date of Depositing Installment is 10 th April, 2006

What is the amount that should be deposited, will we get a letter?
seniors plz let me know.

regards, jagan

the installment amt we paid 55k

check in the broucher or try calling FORE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Im not thr guys atb to all who got thr

sorry gaurav

i am sure there are better things for u
undefined
Write a comment