FORE [2011-13] Final Results Out

1,318 Posts  ·  226 Users
About this group
FORE School of Management has released its final list for batch 2011-13. Please check your results here : FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT Congrats to all the call getters and all the best to wait list people :thumbsup: Please post your ...
Page 1 of 132

one of my friend converted fore - ib,,he has a query ,, seniors pls answer this ,(he is in the office and could not post on pg )

he has a work exp of around 24 months, the problem is he has 3 months of notice period in the current company and he cannot serve it if he joins the college ,, and company is refusing to give him exp certificate if he fails to service the notice period . he has salary slips with him though ..

now the question is will salary slips will be considered as a proof of work exp ???
is it absolutely necessary to have exp certification from the company ???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rocky_arora Says
Dude No difference in IMG or FMG.

i would like to agree with you but sorry i can't..there is difference as i have given the reasons..but we have our own views...you are right in your own way...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
For the future batch reference....

[PGDM] : [On 2nd May..waitlist moved by 99, On 10th May..waitlist moved by 99, On 17th May..waitlist moved by 35, On 24th May..waitlist moved by 30, On 31st May..waitlist moved by 15, On 7th June..waitlist moved by at least 7 (dunno exact figure as it isn't mentioned anywhere), On 14th June..waitlist moved by 40, On 28th June..waitlist moved by at least 10 (dunno exact figure as it isn't mentioned anywhere)]

[PGDM-IB] : [ On 2nd May..waitlist moved by 12, On 10th May..waitlist moved by 20, On 17th May..waitlist moved by 15, On 19th May..waitlist moved by 5, On 24th May..waitlist moved by 0, On 31st May..waitlist moved by 0, On 7th June..waitlist moved by 2, On 14th June..waitlist moved by 9, On 21st June..waitlist moved by 20, On 28th June..waitlist moved by ?? (no mention anywhere....)]

After this wl moved on 5th july....Very difficult to track the movement....

SO, after the merit list of 180 waitlist for pgdm moved by at least 335.
After the merit list of 60 waitlist for pgdm-ib moved by at least 81.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For the future batch reference....

[PGDM] : [On 2nd May..waitlist moved by 99, On 10th May..waitlist moved by 99, On 17th May..waitlist moved by 35, On 24th May..waitlist moved by 30, On 31st May..waitlist moved by 15, On 7th June..waitlist moved by at least 7 (dunno exact figure as it isn't mentioned anywhere), On 14th June..waitlist moved by 40, On 28th June..waitlist moved by at least 10 (dunno exact figure as it isn't mentioned anywhere)]

[PGDM-IB] : [ On 2nd May..waitlist moved by 12, On 10th May..waitlist moved by 20, On 17th May..waitlist moved by 15, On 19th May..waitlist moved by 5, On 24th May..waitlist moved by 0, On 31st May..waitlist moved by 0, On 7th June..waitlist moved by 2, On 14th June..waitlist moved by 9, On 21st June..waitlist moved by 20, On 28th June..waitlist moved by ?? (no mention anywhere....)]

After this wl moved on 5th july....Very difficult to track the movement....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mistakes Says
Cnvrtd fore pgdm tday,. . Imt-dcp or fore. . Help. .

Man, surely fore pgdm...I myself left it for ubs but believe me it is a wonderful college..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mistakes Says

Do u need suggestion for this choice 😲
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
a year i was in a similar position with Wellingkar and Fore IBM...but let me tell you very practically that in MBA CGPA is what matters...questions are almost half out before exam...i mean you will know what to read and what not to...guess what you would have to read 41 subjects or so on an avg...you will see that you will clear exam score marks but will have very little knowledge on the sub...the only sub you will be comfortable with is the sub you have studied in graduation...rest you have optimize your marks depending on your likings...so there's no point to choose a course saying that general would be more exhaustive...it won't be because all of the B schools follow a mug up ratto structure...I am not promoting fore or saying amity is bad...in fact i had worked with few guys from Amity...they appear just as smart as we do if not more...but even they admit that Fore can't be matched in terms of placement...

another thing i am seeing lot of guys are saying that there is no diff between IBM and FMG...well guys you are utterly wrong...IBM is far better than FMG...here are the reasons:-
1. Less no of students get placed quickly.
2. Less no of students helps you to improve your CGPA.
3. Now you can specialize in two disciplines for ex marketing and finance in next year...but you are already specializing in International business...so we are specializing in three disciplines...FMG students don't have any idea of international things...Well they have less idea of national things as well
But i have to admit in first year few of the good faculty that fore have might be assigned to them....but that doesn't matter in the long run...after 1 yr you will feel that your competition is more from IMG students than FMG

Dude No difference in IMG or FMG.
www.catiim2011.blogspot.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
chandan.middha Says
are there any hopes of getting fore now as i have 60 waitlist number...

Seems really difficult now 😞
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...