FORE 06 results out

250 Posts  ·  84 Users
About this group
Hi guys FORE results r out please check on this site . Please post ur cat %iles with sectionals so that we can judge the criteria. My overall is 92.56% and 85%+ in each section . I got a call :: http://alumni.fsm.ac.in/result%20pgd...
Page 1 of 25
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please Fore call getters vote ur profiles . It is 4 our betterment and knowledge bout every1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
i m in final yr of maths hons good acads n eca with awards in projects olympiads, first year topper 88% in cat gdpi on 15 at 1 pm

10- 85%
12-84%
grad- 76%

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please Fore call getters vote ur profiles . It is 4 our betterment

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@a.sharma16
** Using bigger fonts and making it 'bold' doesnt exactly add any credence to your rant per se. :whatthat:

** The point of the matter is your post(rant?) will be dismissed as only sour grapes and in fact the repercussions of it is ppl's perception of you and your posts online will go for a toss...:huh:

** Another bitter truth is no one really cares....:whatthat:

Am sure you are matured enough to know what I am saying....

Girish...!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Edit by Anil : There are better ways to vent out frustration. Bad mouthing any particular Instti wont lead you anywhere. Take this as a warning.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Listen guys.........i guess they have given calls to ppl who they think will join them even after receiving calls from other allieds( conditional to there clearing the GD,P.I round that is!)
coz ppl who have scored above 96%ile has a strong probability of getting calls from from better allieds and making it there.So probably a face saving exercise coz even they knw that for sumbody with that kind of %ile,FORE is obviously a back up option.
i also think that they have not considered acads or extre cirrcular very seriously!i can say that bcoz ........strangely enough i hv got a call and there is nothing to write home abt in these areas in my case.
my CAT score is as following
Overall- 86.30%ile
Verbal- 91%ile
Quantz- 52%ile
D.i - 83%ile

My acads have been pathetic to say the least
grads- 61%
12th- 58%
10th- 73%

However my 19 mnths of wrk ex could have been a factor.
As far ppl who didnt get a call,trust me u guys get better things waiting for u........Best Of Luck n keep the faith!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys...
i hadnt applied FORE.but just wanted 2 knw if i'd hav gotten a call .my score is 95%tile in CAT wid:
va:98
di:95
qa:27??: ??:
can neone pls tell me this? just curious...dats all
thankz...
ryan

with your percentile, all i can say is that you would have been eligible for THE GRAND ANNUAL FORE LOTTERY.

after that, it would depend on your luck.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys...
i hadnt applied FORE.but just wanted 2 knw if i'd hav gotten a call .my score is 95%tile in CAT wid:

va:98

di:95

qa:27??: ??:

can neone pls tell me this? just curious...dats all
thankz...
ryan

God also dont knows....

Ciao
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...