For those who scored less in Xth XIIth?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
IIMs only consider those who are having a very good percentage in 10th and 12th. What those should do who are having less than 70% in 10th and/or 12th. What should be their plan and which colleges should they aim for. Please help seniors...
Page 1 of 1

Hello Puy's!
Sorry for interrupting you in between but there is already one thread which is serving the same purpose. So, I request everyone to continue here:- Past acads no cause for worry during admissions - IIM Calcutta's Prof Anup K Sinha

Regards,

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i have 85 % in 10th 72 % in 12th and 70 % in b.e.....if i get some work-ex then will i be considered by d iims?

IIMs only consider those who are having a very good percentage in 10th and 12th. What those should do who are having less than 70% in 10th and/or 12th.

What should be their plan and which colleges should they aim for. Please help seniors...

Well,

I believe that the 10th and 12th marks were an important factor this year as the CAT exam was conducted the way it was.

In case you feel it will remain a disadvantage, you should indulge in some additional courses - even some small certificate programs. These will certainly add value to your academic profile. If you are a Finance enthusiast, you may look at courses like the NCFM etc. You may also explore educational institutions that provide distant learning programs (of short duration)

I know this will be a tough task, but boss - IIM dream ke liye you must do everything in the book

Regards

Shiv Thukral

IIMs only consider those who are having a very good percentage in 10th and 12th. What those should do who are having less than 70% in 10th and/or 12th.

What should be their plan and which colleges should they aim for. Please help seniors...