For GMAT takers in Kolkata

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey people .... I am pretty late in starting a thread for *GMAT takers* ..... had this idea in my mind for quite sometime .... but now i guess its high time to pay back this wonderful site........ I took GMAT in September '06 ..... scored a 720...
Page 1 of 1

You've bumped up a 2yr old thread!! and you are not even a Newbie!!

Locked!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Can we like restart this thread?...
I am taking the GMAT in August...

I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death
Hey people .... I am pretty late in starting a thread for GMAT takers ..... had this idea in my mind for quite sometime .... but now i guess its high time to pay back this wonderful site........
I took GMAT in September '06 ..... scored a 720 ....... Puys i dont want to post my 'gmat journey' and all, cause honestly i feel its not that great a score (my personal take) but its good enough to have the credibility to lend a helping hand .......so i am here to guide people staying in Kolkata (particularly) and elsewhere as well ........

the forum rules doesnt permit me to post my mail id or cell number
So, any of you want to discuss anything .... i'm just a PM away ........ and yeah please dont contact me if you are not passionate enough about cracking GMAT
Thank You
Rock On
P.S : I'm a one man army Not here as a rep of any coaching instis (which are neways total shit) ..... neither am i here to sell materials .... just a give n take of grey cells