For an average newbie!!!!!!!!!!

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey guys,,, I m due to crack CAT or MAT this year....If by gods grace should i score,when should i submit my marklists and certificates....Due to my great academic performances in UG(blive me !!!can get even worse than this..Remedying now )...it...
Page 1 of 1

Pls search before starting new threads!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Pal...please use search option to find the relavent thread.Please dont open a thread for a single query.

Well could you elobrate more on your problem!! What i could comprehend from your post is that you havent done well in your UG & will clear all the papers by next year & hence the mark sheet will be available by oct 07!!
Many colleges ask for the all sem marks sheet & a degree or provisional degree when you join in june/july!! It can be a problem...However if you get a provisional degree early then it can be possible as generally Provisional degree is dispatched much faster than Degree/marks card!!
Anyways, do attempt cat & continue preparing for it.Lets hope for the best
All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Hey guys,,,
I m due to crack CAT or MAT this year....If by gods grace should i score,when should i submit my marklists and certificates....Due to my great academic performances in UG(blive me !!!can get even worse than this..Remedying now )...it l be possible me to submit all by next( october) only!!!Will it affect any admission to Reputed colleges ??plz reply!!!!!: