Following the herd or clear about what kind of job u want?

9 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Have often seen that students start desiring a particular kind of job (investment banking/consulting/finance/marketing,etc) more because of the hype/glamour surrounding it on campus rather than them really wanting to do it. Very few people ...
Page 1 of 1

after gratuating ........ i would like to worfk in India. may i know wat are the requirement in the field oo industry? pliz reply..
😃😃😃 😁😁😁😁😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

location is what is important for me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Am following the herd

Bye Bye Bhilli
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well.. wherever i am, i was not able to follow the herd, but i nvr had any goals in mind.. but now i see where i can lead.. atleast a little hope i hv got..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Spurthi @priyanksinghal @tatadocomo Hey ppl ..dis is an awesome thread ..well can we discuss among ourselves as to what profiles we want and why so ...and lets c first of all if we are clear about our goals before judging others ...??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Never thought i'd end up opening a forum right after registering here which has not been discussed much and seems to be taken as controversial...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@DEVILISHANGEL Care to elaborate my friend 😛 Even though i partly know the answer to that :)
My bucket list is filling up fast!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Don't you dare pull that thread my friend ;)

Lets not angry the mob shall we? :D

Take a pre-mba, in-mba year-1, in-mba year-2, post mba year 1 , post-mba year 2 survey and you shall see what I mean :D

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have often seen that students start desiring a particular kind of job (investment banking/consulting/finance/marketing,etc) more because of the hype/glamour surrounding it on campus rather than them really wanting to do it.

Very few people have the clarity of thought on what really interests them.

Very few sit down to analyze what skills a given job requires and whether there is a good fitment with the skills that they possess.

Are you clear about what your life's calling is?
- visit http://hellomommyhood.blogspot.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...