Folks help me out with this issue

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi! The issue is that I had been working with a firm for the past two years and was under a service agreement but just months before the agreement expired I chucked the company,some personal issues.I joined another firm and am planning to appear...
Page 1 of 1
if you have all the salary slips, the most important being the first and the last ones, and the appointment letter as well, i dont think you would have much of a problem...
but once you are in...you might be required to show proof of workexperience for your lateral placements eligibility...if the placement committee doesnt have any issues then, you should be fine...:)
Sandy
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi!
Puttar its costing me my life.They are asking a huge sum.And the other point is that I have the salary slips the appointment letter can't I prove my expreience through that or the IIMs wont take that.

Reply back with ur valuable advice.

Two or just less than two years is not an incosequential work ex. It is of high value and you should insist of the certificate. Believe me it will be more than handy to carry it along to B school admissions. You are given substantial weightage for work-ex and therefore are expected to carry some documentry evidence in support of your claim. Pester the company more or just rough up the cash if it doesn't cost you your life.

Hi!
The issue is that I had been working with a firm for the past two years and was under a service agreement but just months before the agreement expired I chucked the company,some personal issues.I joined another firm and am planning to appear for CAT 2006.
Now would the IIM guys ask me for the work experience certificate of the previous firm,coz I dont have it.The company is asking of me a huge sum to give me that.Is it really important or I can do without it.

Thanks folks