FMS test paper

17 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
HELLO PPL ! is there any place 4m where i can get hold of either fms test papers or guess papers?
Page 1 of 2

@jimmycarter...Post your query on this thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/criteria-for-fms-25025158

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

fms have any reservation for sc students then plz tell me eligibilit creteria !1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

I will be applying for fms this year the test in jan 2008. Well if anybody can detail me on the pattern of the exam. I heard frm a few frnds that the pattern had changed a bit this year. They were saying the 25 ques wala Rc was missing and a few other things. can u post some details of this years and previous years papers.

Awaiting an early response.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Lokesh I have 1 CL FMS full length test? . I can exchange it for a TIME FMS mock? PM me for further details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Dont worry about your admit cards.
you can go an hour prior to the center with an attested photo...( actually they dont even ask u 4 one when u go there)..take a plain photo..and thats it..u have ur admit card ready....so dont panic.....keep coooooooooooool..and start preparing!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u send me fms papers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

you can send me your cl papers i will try to get u fms papers of time as early as possible

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes keep this thread for FMS 2007 related study material.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey ppl
i asked u if any of u ha the test papers & u have started off wid ur own admit card woos!:grab:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks a lot Tanveer. I have already gone through the threads started by You and Sobodh . I must say great job

But there is only FMS 2006 paper and that too without answers. Can anybody help with FMS TIME or other real or mocks. I am willing to exchange CL mocks for TIME,CAV,PT or any last year real or MOCKS papers.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...