FMS

Fms bhu 2012-14

Updated 29 Aug, 2012
Discussion
Group Info
Type here..

@knick have patience for the placement scenario ,there have been some changes regarding psu recruitment, those companies are not visiting any campus for recruitment,so this year placement scenario will be totally different as college will contact ...
Read More..

hbk 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@tani90 yupp it would..
join the fb gp as suggested by yash
atb

hbk 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@harshmariner thanks for the reply Sir. We are not provided with the year wise marksheets, only semester wise marksheets are given. What can we do in such cases? Would sem-wise marksheets suffice? Kindly, reply.
Thankyou
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Yashaswi Kejriwal : Faculty Of Management Studies - Banaras Hindu University. 2012-14
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

I REQUEST ALL THE ASPIRANTS TO ASK THE QUESTIONS IN THE RELEVANT THREAD. A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED FOR 2013 ADMISSIONS.

Yashaswi Kejriwal : Faculty Of Management Studies - Banaras Hindu University. 2012-14
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@harshmariner thank u so mch .i asked this question coz i wanted to b sure that if i score 70-75 then was that gud enough provided decent gd/pi. and plz cud u also shed sum light on placements in fms/bhu.thanks a lot
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@tani90 LIST OF DOCUMENTS to be enclosed with application form Candidate must send the following documents with his/her application: i) Demand Draft of the specified amount for the downloaded applications. ii) A xerox copy of the admit card issu...
Read More..

hbk 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@knick if this question is not specifically for yash 😉 😛 i would like to reply...right now try to score maximum..why u are bothering about the least %ile converted..every year scenario is different...but i can tell u one thing, guys in each cate...
Read More..

hbk 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

@[556178:yashkejriwal] if u can get any info frm ur classmate abt d actual conv cutoff i wud really b thankful 2 u . sorry if iam kind of sounding desperate ,bt except u seniors nobody can present d clear picture

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

@[599651:knick] WELL THE EXACT CUTOFF IS NOT VERY CLEAR... BUT FOR YOUR CATEGORY EVEN IF YOU DO DECENT AT CAT ... U WILL MAKE THROUGH... THE CUT OFF FOR GD/PI WENT QUITE LOW.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android   ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.
android   ANDROIDLearn More chevron_right