FMS BHU 2010-2012 call getters

472 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group

guys fms bhu gdpi list is out check here. http://fmsbhu.ac.in/news-up/FMS%20BHU%20MBA%20Admission%202010-2011%20GD%20PI%20List.pdf

Page 1 of 48
maucom1 Says
Some more colleges like FMS Delhi, UBS are also not in list but only news paper's person know what it's exact reason.

the reason why these colleges r not in the list is that these colleges r not intersted in business world ranking ...thus making themself unavailable for these rankings.
Waiting for the end to come..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi maucom1,
Its good to see BHU-FMS making its place in top ranking, its good for us if it keeps on progressing this way.
Without any offence I would like to say that this ranking does'nt seems credible, any body will ask where is IIM-B & IIM-L in this ranking.
Still keep on finding such news and keep posting, this will make us all feel good.
And please please please don't take it personally.
Your friend.

Some more colleges like FMS Delhi, UBS are also not in list but only news paper's person know what it's exact reason.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
HI All

I have a good news for all of you. In a survey conducted by Business World (issue date: June 28, 2010), Faculty of Management Studies, BHU was ranked 28th in overall as well as perceptual ranking of Top B-Schools. FMS BHU was ranked 3rd in terms of infrastructure and 14th in terms of placements.

It may be further noted, FMS BHU scored 95 out of 100 in terms of return on investments (ROI).

You can view this page either in magazine or by just clicking here

Hi maucom1,
Its good to see BHU-FMS making its place in top ranking, its good for us if it keeps on progressing this way.
Without any offence I would like to say that this ranking does'nt seems credible, any body will ask where is IIM-B & IIM-L in this ranking.
Still keep on finding such news and keep posting, this will make us all feel good.
And please please please don't take it personally.
Your friend.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everybody.
When will you all be in varanasi.
Is everybody ready with affidavit.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi, anyone from varanasi....
can u plz help me on an issue. i need info regarding availability of laptops for purchase. do we have shops/dealers for laptops purchase. i think there will be a lot availability but for clarification....!!!
can u provide me some data regarding shops and thier existing area(locations in varanasi) names....!
plz help me....
with regards
chandra.

Hello

I have the name and address of all the major retailer of computer industry of VARANASI. Even all of the major distributor and channel manager of Laptop's companies like compaq, HP, HCL, Toshiba, eSYS, Lenovo know me personally because I was also Distributor of Compaq, HCL, Toshiba for my District MAU (Near Varanasi).

I can give you one good suggestion that you can select your laptop from any of your favorite company and you suitable configuration. If some huge quantity is made by all of us, I can talk with company for bulk discount. Even if we are not going with bulk quantity, I can use my link for batter then market price.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, anyone from varanasi....
can u plz help me on an issue. i need info regarding availability of laptops for purchase. do we have shops/dealers for laptops purchase. i think there will be a lot availability but for clarification....!!!
can u provide me some data regarding shops and thier existing area(locations in varanasi) names....!
plz help me....
with regards
chandra.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wrongly submitted 2 time same threat. Moderater kindly delete this post.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI All

I have a good news for all of you. In a survey conducted by Business World (issue date: June 28, 2010), Faculty of Management Studies, BHU was ranked 28th in overall as well as perceptual ranking of Top B-Schools. FMS BHU was ranked 3rd in terms of infrastructure and 14th in terms of placements.

It may be further noted, FMS BHU scored 95 out of 100 in terms of return on investments (ROI).

You can view this page either in magazine or by just clicking here

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
guys can u tell me about the draft that we have to give of rs 12000.

i mean tell me about the name & branch of payable.............etc

Draft of Rs. 12000/- ???? For What ???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jackmumbai Says
hey all of u.....first of all a heartly congratulations to those who made it to the final list of both mba and miba.........i got a querry. I got a letter from fms-bhu regarding the councelling for the paid seat of miba.....my paid seat merit no. Is 25.......do anybody have any idea abt how many paid seats r there for miba.....and what r my chances of making it with merit no. 25??....would really appreciate a reply....thnx

5 in each (mba & miba) and you can try your luck....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...