FMS application from Statement of Purpose (SOP):-

3 Posts  ·  74 Users
About this group
Please review and suggest possible tweaks to the SOP below that I have compiled for my FMS form.The word limit is 150 words and I am already 2-3 word above that. So if you suggest me to add something please also suggest what I should remove... :: ...
Page 1 of 1
@mayank2089
avoid creating new thread when there is already one you are looking for.

@deepu Sir.. :mg:
NIA Pune 2014-16
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@mayank2089
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/prep-resources/art-writing-sop-t-1501/p-21790/r-4172881?page=375

kindly post your querry in the above mentioned thread, and also in the format used there.

To Admins, kindly close this thread

My two cents......well written.....your past can have bit more presence in the text.....if you can fit it on with the MBA and the venture story....would be best
Mercenary98.84, 99.4, 98.4 | 760 | ISB finally 😂

Please review and suggest possible tweaks to the SOP below that I have compiled for my FMS form.The word limit is 150 words and I am already 2-3 word above that. So if you suggest me to add something please also suggest what I should remove...

Thanks in advance..

SOP:-

"After working for two years in contrasting business roles,I have realized that in the longer run I would like to start my own venture.I have acquired the required technical skills but I feel the need to learn key business management skills. At FMS, I can learn these skills from the best professors in the field of business management.I can share my ideas with eminent business leaders and fellow students, who are among the best in the country. Their invaluable inputs would help me lay a strong foundation for my venture.The palpable corporate presence, that FMS has, can help me develop a strong network of professionals which will help my venture in the hours of need. At last, the low program fees at FMS would allow me to save funds for my venture and also because of FMS being located in Delhi, I would always stay in close proximity of all the resources that a budding entrepreneur might need."

time to take the bull by its horns...