Fms

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi evryone... i m new to pagalguy.... guys i hav cleared my graduation this year and now i m preparing for fms and i want to crack it this year only....... so please help me out with it...... n yes i get last year papers of fms for practis...
Page 1 of 1
hi evryone...
i m new to pagalguy....
guys i hav cleared my graduation this year and now i m preparing for fms and i want to crack it this year only.......
so please help me out with it......
n yes i get last year papers of fms for practise?????

Welcome to PG...

As of now, the notification for CAT isnt out and hence, most of the aspirants are preparing for CAT. However, I m directing you to a thread which will help you.

Please use search to locate the relevant threads, continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-is-fms-jmet-and-xat-different-from-cat-and-how-to-prepare-differently-for-them-25024167

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi evryone...
i m new to pagalguy....
guys i hav cleared my graduation this year and now i m preparing for fms and i want to crack it this year only.......

welcome to pg. please dont open new threads for individual queries. u can use the search button to find the already existinf threads on the tpopis and u can ask ur queries there. you can go to the following thread for a few papers of fms

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/previous-years-xat-fms-papers-25005625

also, u can find a sticky thread in this section itself whoch discusses the pattern of fms XAT etc. u can ask ur queries there.

happy pagalpan!!!!!

hi evryone...
i m new to pagalguy....