FMS 2012 notification released

28 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
FMS entrance test to be held on 4th December,2011.
Page 1 of 3
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FMS entrance exam to be scrapped soon | PaGaLGuY.com - Indias biggest website for MBA in India, International MBA, CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT

I just purchased a book specifically targeted to FMS, 300 bucks wasted

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We tried a lot to prevent it from happening ..even the alumni did .. but then this was a decision of the university and although fms wanted to conduct its own exam, it won't be able to do so. This is really unfortunte :(
Ankit
FMS 2011-13 batch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ank_mission_IIM Says
Please puys don't be panic.....there is no such official notification, there is news only.....please wait for official notification..

got the mail from TIME.

''Dear student,

FMS will not be conducting its entrance test for admissions to their MBA program this year. They will be accepting CAT score for admissions.

We confirmed the news with the FMS Admissions Committee over phone. They said that they have already communicated it officially to the press.
On being asked as to why the news is not put on their official website, they said it will be done in a couple of days.''
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

its almost confirmed fms is switching to cat. official notification not out but time has already sent out mails that say fms would be accepting cat this year

Admissions in FMS on basis of CAT - The Economic Times
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fms-scraps-entrance-test-switches-to-cat/842154/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I dint see any official notification by FMS on thieir site,,,
also in the artilce regarding FMS accepting CAT scores , FMS has not yet finalized anythin yet,,,
So y are we takin it as final rite now itself, is there any other notification as well???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kaisa shock bhai log ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ultimate wala shock diya hai. Hope FMS does conduct it's test at least for an year

IIM B | Class of 2016
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ishan9855 Says
This is a shocker!:shocked:

Please puys don't be panic.....there is no such official notification, there is news only.....please wait for official notification..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
devesh tanwani Says
Article Window

This is a shocker!:shocked:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...