FMS 2006. ..How was it?

715 Posts  ·  237 Users
About this group
hi friends, Allow me to start a thread where we all can discuss about FMS-FT -the feel good exam.!! :: We shall discuss here the tits n bits of FMS, the likely cut-offs n all what we PGites are famous for!! Cheers ::
Page 1 of 72
Ditto here...
Cud'nt haf agreed with him more....

Cheers

Been seeing some major spamming on this thread. Ppl on one side desperately wanna get into FMS and on the other hand keep on bashing the same.
Results might come out anytime soon, and it pains to see "Guys when can we expect the results ?" as if someone out here surely knows the date and time.
Am closing this thread. Will be reopened once the results are out. Any one starting redundant/hoax threads will be instantly banned like "fridel mehra".
Future managers in the making ? Show some patience. And in the meantime, Check out Chit-chat, and let eveyone know the Ads you hate.

Cheers!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
HI fms aspirants.i was going thru this thread.its really surprising that u guys are so desperate for the result at the same time u guys are criticizing FMS and DU.doods fms has been one of the best insti in this country comparable to iims and their way of functioning is not laid back.if u really think that the profs are lazy and they are taking so much time for result then who is forcing u to choose fms.come on guys grow up.and the questions abt when will the result come out? really shows ur intellect.how can a fellow aspirant know the date of result.just chill out and have fun before the result come out bcoz life will be hectic after that
~NOM
RINKU

Ditto here...
Cud'nt haf agreed with him more....

Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just wanna have a secretary(got M**K????)...man am i getting stoopid by the second (MOD:is it still spamming if everyone gets a laugh out of it?)!As for all(RINKU)people saying Indian b.schools are holier than thou institutes please thats not the case.Neither are they the messpool of Corrupt bureaucrats...its just that they still have to still come to terms with the number of aspirants giving the exams(FMS tops this list)...neither are their Logistics ready for this neither can they outsource(some Ranjit don's always there)...so they have some issues but right now whats happening with FMS does point to some conspiracy theories(are they only letting the Masonic tribe or the Brotherhood..........)so you see there can be evils at all places and vica versa.........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

righto. frst we ask fr quick results..
then we complain bout opacity of criteria on wch calls r based...
lets give them time to think over..
bt mr rinku considering the plight of ppl (count me in) who are desperaqtely waintin fr ONE good news..it shud be pardonable to let them discuss and vent out the anxiety thru pg...mods pl take all with a pinch f salt
may the best (wo)men get the calls

HI fms aspirants.i was going thru this thread.its really surprising that u guys are so desperate for the result at the same time u guys are criticizing FMS and DU.doods fms has been one of the best insti in this country comparable to iims and their way of functioning is not laid back.if u really think that the profs are lazy and they are taking so much time for result then who is forcing u to choose fms.come on guys grow up.and the questions abt when will the result come out? really shows ur intellect.how can a fellow aspirant know the date of result.just chill out and have fun before the result come out bcoz life will be hectic after that
~NOM
RINKU
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
None will be spaerd, yeah!

FMS gonna be the case like this:
U wake up in the morning and fight with ur wife. Somehow a coffee was spilt on ur office wear...you bang in an autowala coz he took the turn without giving a signal...you just enter in ur offcie and someone comes and sayz that the u lost the contract worth crores on which ur promotion was dependent... and then comes sweet si, pyari si, cute si secretary 2 min late and say "good morning sir!" and here u go fuming n vent all the frustration...!!
I think this analogy is best in this case...incidents being all the Bschool results 2006 and FMS being the secretary
ATB,
PS: Maf kar dena muje for this

euphoria bhai, bhale secretary late aaye, if she gives some good news ( read : u got a call from fms ft/ms ) i don't think u wud vent frustration on her . but yea, ater waiting so long if u don't get to hear what u want to then god help her

cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
RINKU
@RINKU  ·  19 karma

~NOM
RINKU

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

U wake up in the morning and fight with ur wife. Somehow a coffee was spilt on ur office wear...you bang in an autowala coz he took the turn without giving a signal...you just enter in ur offcie and someone comes and sayz that the u lost the contract worth crores on which ur promotion was dependent... and then comes sweet si, pyari si, cute si secretary 2 min late and say "good morning sir!" and here u go fuming n vent all the frustration...!!
I think this analogy is best in this case...incidents being all the Bschool results 2006 and FMS being the secretary
ATB,
well said man..all of us are in the same boat....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys...
with XLRI out of hand...Only FMS is left from the top10...My hopes are pinned for a call..FMS plzzzzzz dont test my patience,i have been...for that matter we all have been bruised and battered by these alien scruitny procedures and opaque call criterias..plzz we all need some respite and we need it soon..how will a nation progress if its young guns are made to go through all this...right people...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@chirag Gupta:you can be chillaxed u were born in 1986,as for all others we are axed(yeah dhruvv's excluded).
@CATalysis:thought since JNU is the new University so all these nuclear shuclear matters were to be debated by them but currently due to the airport,FDI,Mulford,iran thing going on all the Commies from JNU have run~off to Cal~to take orders from their mai~baap Comrades as where and how much gheraos/dharnas........So For the Nuclear War Meetings its bechara DU WAllahs to take on that job..........
@atulonweb:sir not only the pattern even some questions were a repeat(CL material....)
@Euphoria:Nobody's a bechara they have all taken 500 bucks for just 60 and 28 seats so come high tide or water don't save these becharas
@all Guess next year post the Placement EVEN MS is gonna be kickass competition(who knows with 30+seats maybe the toughest to get through institute....)So gotta make sure the DEAN is tightly tied up.....(ignore this fact...)
@prez BBE:what about that Inside info(today's thursday if no fms result or I don't get through you know theres hell to pay....even 10 bucks would do...)

ATB,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@chirag Gupta:you can be chillaxed u were born in 1986,as for all others we are axed(yeah dhruvv's excluded).
@CATalysis:thought since JNU is the new University so all these nuclear shuclear matters were to be debated by them but currently due to the airport,FDI,Mulford,iran thing going on all the Commies from JNU have run~off to Cal~to take orders from their mai~baap Comrades as where and how much gheraos/dharnas........So For the Nuclear War Meetings its bechara DU WAllahs to take on that job..........
@atulonweb:sir not only the pattern even some questions were a repeat(CL material....)
@Euphoria:Nobody's a bechara they have all taken 500 bucks for just 60 and 28 seats so come high tide or water don't save these becharas
@all Guess next year post the Placement EVEN MS is gonna be kickass competition(who knows with 30+seats maybe the toughest to get through institute....)So gotta make sure the DEAN is tightly tied up.....(ignore this fact...)
@prez BBE:what about that Inside info(today's thursday if no fms result or I don't get through you know theres hell to pay....even 10 bucks would do...)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...