FMCG any1? - Sectoral Discussion

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
hello to all our pg mates. Well we all have been consumers and witnessed the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry ala FMCG in india since time immerial. Fragmented, highly competetive , volume based, world of branding & advertising and mass mar...
Page 1 of 1

hello to all our pg mates.
Well we all have been consumers and witnessed the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry ala FMCG in india since time immerial.
Fragmented, highly competetive , volume based, world of branding & advertising and mass marketing- FMCG stands out as the dream sector for any aspirant serious abt hardcore marketing career. if im right there are many such aspirants and current employees and trackers of this dynamic and glamourous sector here at pg.

me set to undergo my internship at Emami and HLL has always been my dream organization. with this goal in mind i realise that i lack the requiste insights and overview of this industry's dynamics and thus invite evry1 here to contribute and have meaningful discussions on this sector.

to begin with any1's guess(without googling plez)

HLL launched a adult diaper in india in 1990's which miserably failed to take off and was subsequently shelved - name it.

so what do u guys think abt the career prospects, growth path of this sector. do u think ITC is gonna be the nxt baap of all FMCG's replacing HLL from its much coveted crown.

hoping from some really good learnings and discusions

SHOOT !!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.