Flummoxed...Need Help

2 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hi Guys,I am going through a mess with my life right now. I was working in TE , my first Job.But the profile was like anonymous to people, pronounced as DETAIL ENGG. I don't know it was my fate or destiny to go for MBA as i decided to quiet th...
Page 1 of 1
@abhinavamcec said:
Hi Guys,
I am going through a mess with my life right now. I was working in TE , my first Job.
But the profile was like anonymous to people, pronounced as DETAIL ENGG. I don't know it was my fate or destiny to go for MBA as i decided to quiet the Job in June and came for the preparation. The condition is full of perplexity for me as i am standing no where, when i think what if i can make it in good college. I am bit confused.
My academics too is not a eye catcher.
Need help guys if it will be asserted if i ask for 1 more year to myself....
Thanks in advance,
Abhi

As you have left the job so study hard for the exam ..dont think about the academics now...try to aim for good marks..it would be better if you can find a job if you can..

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,
I am going through a mess with my life right now. I was working in TE , my first Job.
But the profile was like anonymous to people, pronounced as DETAIL ENGG. I don't know it was my fate or destiny to go for MBA as i decided to quiet the Job in June and came for the preparation. The condition is full of perplexity for me as i am standing no where, when i think what if i can make it in good college. I am bit confused.
My academics too is not a eye catcher.
Need help guys if it will be asserted if i ask for 1 more year to myself....
Thanks in advance,
Abhi
Looking for Serendipity...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...