FLIP National Challenge 2012 (Season 3)

15 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
So, now from 7th August the registrations would start !!! And 27th September is the date before which one has to give the certification. This year HDFC, YES Bank and RIL are recruiting from here. For more updates: http://www.learnwithflip...
Page 1 of 2

Mostly the questions were application based..choices were confusing..

Care abt ur character not reputation cos character is who u are & reputation is what others think u are!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There were 79 questions in banking and fundamentals (74-1 mark, 5-2 marks ).

Numericals in my case were not more than 20-25.
For theory there were 7-8 multiple choice questions as well(multiple options could be right).
Do go through the sample test give. 5-6 questions were repeated from that.
PM me if anybody need any further details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

anybody took the finance and banking fundamentals exam?? how many questions are they going to ask in 2hrs?? and are they going to be mostly numericals?

Care abt ur character not reputation cos character is who u are & reputation is what others think u are!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@aperiwal001 Don't know where you are getting your info man... Just look at the endorsing partners list . The knowledge you get from the training is enough to ace any interview (on that subject). A couple of my friends had cleared the Capital market certification and it helped them during their placements.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@aperiwal001 Don't know where you are getting your info man... Just look at the endorsing partners list . The knowledge you get from the training is enough to ace any interview (on that subject). A couple of my friends had cleared the Capital market certification and it helped them during their placements.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[205752:nitish16]: but many people told me that FLIP certification are not widely accepted...

Ashish Periwal LBSIM PGDM 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[546428:aperiwal001]: I think it's worth giving the certification for the knowledge itself.. It'll give you an edge during your summer placement interviews at the minimum.

@[577073:rahul2028]: Their website says 23 offers were made lst time.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it worth to give FLIP certification for 1st year student- "finance and banking fundamentals" ?

Ashish Periwal LBSIM PGDM 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can anyone tell me what were the statistics for last year... like how many PPIs or converts?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shintu said: hi, i am doing MBA in finance which course/certification will help with MBA degree for enhance career opportunities. shall we give importance of NCFM .it is really helpful with MBA as additional certification & plz suggest me as additional course in finance stream

The answer lies in your objective. FLIP provides an opportunity in form of PPIs. I am not sure if there are much initiatives of this nature which provides job opportunity to participants.

I would recommend you to go through the offerings of the certification and map it with your expectations. You should get an indicator to your query.
Sidharth Panigrahi http://clandestine02.blogspot.in/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...